important shit

Monday 25 November 2013

Day 520 Thought Reflection



It's interesting if You examine Your Thoughts.  Within looking at particular thoughts that come up within myself I can see connections as a form of meanings defined within various forms of feeling positive energies or of emotionally charged negative energies. The majority of my thought is negative. I'm pretty sure it's all negative, it is just veiled sometimes with a form of positive energy that I want and wish to believe as good from a point of self-righteousness within myself as like I deserve this and believing that my intention is pure. Like judging myself in the best light.

I realize and understand that I cannot escape my thoughts.

Escape my thoughts?

Would that be the greatest deception? To believe myself to escape my thoughts?

Who are my thoughts but me as the nature of what I have accepted and allowed myself to be?

I realize and understand that I can change the nature of what I have accepted and allowed myself to be.

I realize and understand that by looking at my thoughts, I understand the nature of what I have accepted and allowed myself to be.

I realize I can stop participating in my thoughts and stop perpetuating the nature of what I have become.

I realize the self-responsibility in utilizing thought as a tool as a window of opportunity for self investigative exploration into the origins of my acceptances and allowances. A thought that comes up within me just didn't come from nowhere, it is a resulting consequence of previous accepted and allowed consequences within myself.

I realize and understand that every single thought I have requires a process of self-investigation.

I realize and understand there is lots for me to investigate.

I realize and understand that by writing out my thoughts I can set the stage for effective application of self-forgiveness.  I can introspect and do self-forgiveness on personal, interpersonal and universal relationships. I then enable myself the opportunity to open up self-corrective statements as a form of prevention being the best cure. I then create self-commitment statements to assist and support myself in establishing and developing enhanced practical living guidelines.




No comments:

Post a Comment