important shit

Tuesday 5 November 2013

Day 502 Reality of Judgement






The point of judgement has come up a bunch recently. Earlier I was asking myself the question, "How much of my communication has been within and as a starting point of judgement?" I furthered questioned, "how it is I can speak without judgement ? " Just looking at these words I say here, I see how I look within my mind to form a judgement opinion about how it is I can define what it is I say, like how I can attach some sort of feeling or emotion onto what it is I see.

There were 2 stories in the news today about judgement. Not directly calling attention to the story being about the word "judgement' per se...but all about judgement. The first story being about the mayor of Toronto who admitted to having smoked crack cocaine.  The second story being about three Conservative Senators in Canada who were voted out of the Senate...suspended from the Senate actually.

There's been much buzz about both these stories lately in Canada....and so much of the talk is within the frame work of judgement...like judging the character persona's of the people in question in these particular stories.

What's the point in making judgement about someone's character ?

What gives anyone the right to cast judgment upon another ?

What gives me the right to cast judgement upon myself and or another ?

Would I really ever cast judgment upon myself or another if I realized and understood the self-limitation imposed within judgement.

How can our world cease to be a place of judgement when it seems that the very design of our system is based in judgement ?

Can the answer and solution be as simple as self-forgiveness ?

Can Life only be born from self-forgiveness ?

Is self-forgiveness the epitome of democracy ?

Am I judging judgement as like to cast the blame within judgement ?

Judgement is a word.

I see how the context of the word judgement can be portrayed as something bad or something good.  The word in the dictionary definition sense is conflicting with judgement as like being a point of good or a point of bad.  Does that mean any form a judgement is null an void as an act of deception?

Why am I questioning judgement ? It's like I want to believe that there is a best judgement...a form or righteous judgement that is not wrong but is always right...but does this righteous judgement conflict with what is regarded as always wrong?

I'm having difficulty with considering that everything is black or white.  Like it is or it is not.

What's best for all is what's best for all, anything else isn't it. When something is what it is, there's no judgement required...it simply is what it is.

I see how I have existed within shades of grey within points and bought into the idea that things can't always be so simple, like just black or white....that there are exceptions to the rule.

Why the fuck should there be any exceptions to the rules ?

Is that where my deception exposed here, in thinking and believing that there are exceptions to the rules and that things can't always be so simple as black and white?

Simplicity is easy.

Simplicity is clear and easy to understand.

The legal system as it is today is complex in it's design with so many laws and rules, and exceptions to the rules as like loop holes in a way, as like justifications to make it OK to cheat, manipulate and exploit that which would be best for all Life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for believing that things can't always be so simple.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for believing that realms and degrees of judgment are justifiable because there is many shades of grey.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for making difficult out of seeing with clarity for real within accepting and allowing myself to delude myself within forming righteous judgments as my opinions based upon my feelings, like believing individuality comes from some sort of separation/cognitive dissonance from other beings here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for relying on forming judgments within my mind.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to manipulate my well being within and as the automated formation of judgments within my mind consciousness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for placing value in judgement as like my own little secrets within my mind.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself believing that I am not acting upon my judgement if I don't regurgitate my judgement out loud.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for thinking that as long as I don't regurgitate my judgement out loud than I am safe and and good. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for neglecting to tend to my every judgement...like just believing that my judgement will fade away without me having to take self responsibility for my every self-judgement.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing judgement and at the same time believing I need judgement as a fear for survival protection mechanism.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for believing myself to need and not need judgement.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for wanting to think some more about judgments as like a way to try to put some sort of articulate judgement upon judgement within and as the veils of righteousness...as like dignifying myself as the righteous judgement as the one to make the ultimate judgement.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for wanting to believe in judgement as the choice and free will I have here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting to let go of judgement as the illusion and excuse and justification of free will.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for sabotaging free will within and as the spite of judgement.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for thinking I will be trapped if I let go of judgement and choice all together.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for believing that judgement is what keeps me from being enslaved while not realizing and understanding how I have been bond to my own judgement, not realizing and understanding the magnitude of judgement.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for wanting to make sense out of judgement as like a way for me to create a judgement about judgement that I can see as a just and right...as as to keep me within a pattern of cycling within self-judgement.

I forgive myself for imprisoning myself daily within making personal judgments.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for entertaining myself within judgement.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for liking the novelty of judgement as like believing judgement to be a point of freedom of expression....like it's my right to operate from a starting point of having particular opinions about things.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being disillusioned within layers of internal judgement.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing to trust myself in every moment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for abdicating self-trust in favor of mind automated self-judgement.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not considering or regarding the extent of consequence that exists as a result of all my judgement.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for desiring to be the ultimate judge as the one who gets the final say as like the ultimate judgement, the final ruling.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be controlled and influenced by self-judgement.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to suppress myself expression as oneness and equality in favor of choosing judgement.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for flip flopping within realms of hypocrisy about the word judgement as like creating and making a positive energy charge about judgement and then making and negative energy charge about judgement and then kind of making a neutral charge about judgement where it either good or bad...but not really a clear winner or lose...just kind or like a grey area of fuckedness like the middle road in a way where it's like the ultimate deception in being conflicted at the cross roads so to speak...like a damned if I do and damned if I don't situation as a result of being at the source starting point of judgement.

When and as I see myself making a judgement within my mind,,,where the judgement just pops up within myself, I stop and breathe, I direct myself to look to my earliest memories with regards to this particular point of judgement,  I trace the origins of myself within and as this judgement pattern and I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for holding onto the patterned behaviour of judgment.

When and as I see myself about to engage in conversation of judgement, I stop and breathe, I direct myself without judgement, which means to speak as an expression here without conflict within myself as a point of sharing self expression from and as the starting point of the law of me being here as equality and oneness.

When and as I see reacting in judgement to another being, I stop and breathe, I am grateful to stop and breathe and see the disharmony within accepting and allowing the perpetuation of judgement.

When and as I see myself speaking words of doubt within myself, I stop and breathe, I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for doubting/fearing/judging myself here.

I commit myself to taking self-responsibility for self-judgement.

I commit myself for taking accountability for self-judgement.

I commit myself for desiring to exist within realms of judgement.

I commit myself to stop thirsting to speak words of judgement.

I commit myself to let go of fucking around with judgement.

I commit myself exposing the ridiculous absurdity of judgement.

I commit myself to moving out mind consciousness judgement automation and into self awareness physical expression.








No comments:

Post a Comment