important shit

Friday 22 November 2013

Day 518 Cool Commitment




Continuing from previous blog


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be a terrorist against unconditional cool and within this becoming so focused on what is not cool as like being consumed within myself by everything that it is not cool that I have accepted and allowed...without realizing and understanding my ability to release myself from self imposed limitation by simply forgiving myself for holding myself hostage within the realms of self-judgement as the particular emotional charges I have accepted and allowed to exist within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be in conflict with cool.

I commit myself to stop holding myself hostage as unconditionally cool in and as physical self-expression here.

I commit myself to trust myself within and as self-directed self-expressions.

I commit myself to stop allowing myself to consume myself within what I see I have accepted that is not cool. And within these moments of seeing, I commit myself to take action as physical self-responsibility to physically release myself from the self imposed restraints I created as energetic friction within myself that consisted of the realms of self-judgement as the particular emotional charges.

I commit myself to harmonizing self-responsibility within and as cool practical living.

I commit myself to the self-realization that it is cool to take self-responsibility for all my acceptances and allowances.

I commit myself to living the self-realization that it is cool to physically express myself from moment to moment.

I commit myself to realizing and understanding cool as a point of creation in every moment here starts within and as a self-agreement as that which is best for Life which is birthed in and as labored self-direction.

I commit myself to being unconditionally cool.

I commit myself to stop submitting and suppressing myself within reactions as I realize and understand reactions are not cool.

I commit myself to immediately correct myself in moments of reaction.

I commit myself to remediation of that which is not cool.

I commit myself to cool purification within myself.

I commit myself to asking myself if what I am accepting and allowing is cool.

I commit myself to stopping the friction within myself towards cool as that which is best for all Life.

I commit myself to standing as an example of cool.

I commit myself to living a cool Life.

I commit myself to creating a cool Life.

I commit myself to stop accepting and allowing myself to compromise coolness potential and opportunity.

I commit myself to utilizing cool opportunities here to assistant and support the purification of the law of my being here as Oneness and Equality.

I commit myself to stop looking outside of myself in trying to understand what is cool.

I commit myself to the self-realization that I am the source of cool.

I commit myself to and as the creativity within and as cool.

I commit myself to look within and as myself to see and realize me as cool.

I commit myself to the self-realization that cool is to look and see without judgement so that all is clear as it is cool to understand and realize the situation without tainting any particular situation within accepted and allowed self-judgement.

I commit myself to the self-responsibility in self-direction as cool.

I commit myself to play and have fun with and as the word cool.

I commit myself to living the word cool.

I commit myself to stop limiting cool expression.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having feared to live the word cool unconditionally as a result of justifying doubt within myself as various forms of fear that I accepted and allowed to control and regulate my behaviour.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having feared to express the coolness that I am in every moment here out of fear of being judged as not being cool and within this I see and realize the ridiculous absurdity of my acceptances and allowances.  I commit myself to stop fearing to express the coolness that I am.






No comments:

Post a Comment