important shit

Wednesday 13 November 2013

Day 509 Branding and Marketing Part 2





Continuing from my previous post entitled Branding and Marketing.


"Looking within myself with regards to the words branding and marketing I see how I have accepted and allowed some negative energy connotations with regards to these words as how they work in the the world system. Within this, I didn't regard or understand how I was taking a stance within these words and how my stance/position within these words has created a friction within myself about specifically branding and marketing myself." 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating negative energy connotations about the words "branding" and "marketing".

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating a positive/negative relationship to the words "branding" and "marking".

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how my relationship with words contributes to the functionality of the world system.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how I have been branding and marketing my acceptances and allowances.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for believing "branding" and "marketing" to be separate from me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how the words "branding" and "marketing" exists within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for neglecting to realize and understand the internal/external relationship of words.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for neglecting to see how the words exist within myself and focusing on how the words exist outside of myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that it is easier to look outside of myself than it is to look inside myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for forming the habitat of seeing outside of myself all the time and only sometimes looking within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having friction within myself about how to market and brand myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing bad branding and bad marketing.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for desiring good branding and good marketing.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting to stand as good branding and and good marketing.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to divide myself within various brands of goodness and badness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have energetic reactions to branding and or marketing.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for making judgement as forms of energetic opinions about marketing and branding.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for thinking about branding and marketing in terms of like an ego competition, as like who wins the competition of of judgement as being more valuable.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to disregard all life here within and as ego based competitions of judgement.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to desire to win ego based competitions of judgment...like being the winning brand that can be successfully marketed.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing to be the losing brand that cannot be successfully marketed.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being concerned about branding and marketing from and as the perspective of fear for survival.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for judging myself for placing importance within branding and marketing as a point of fear for survival.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for thinking it is valid to neglect the fear for survival.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have conflicting fears of survival within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing for the survival of my ego....and I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for compromising the physical fear for survival of my physical body here within fearing for the survival of my ego.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing to lose my ego.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing to lose my physical body.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for neglecting to really care for my physical body.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for branding and marketing fear.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for branding and marketing irrational fear as emotions and feelings.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding that the role of fear within branding and marketing.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for connecting fear to sex within branding and marketing.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the extent to which I have conditioned branding and marketing to exist within myself as being primarily about sex and fear.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for connecting money, making money to branding and marketing.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for correlating money, sex, and fear to be primarily related within myself with regards to the words branding and marketing.



To be continued



No comments:

Post a Comment