important shit

Thursday 21 November 2013

Day 517 Cool Creation

continuing from previous blog

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for judging myself for taking a stand of self-responsibility within and as cool.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting to take accountability for my expressions here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for believing that cool cannot be created within particular situations.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for believing cool to be a conditional term.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be conditionally cool.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for deciding to remain within conditions of cool as like self imposed restraints as a result of the mental frame worked judgments that act as like bars/veils that keep me from seeing/realizing the extent of cool that is possible.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for submitting myself to acts of frustration for lack of cool here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for wanting to think and believe that I am all cool.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding cool as a point within self-expression as a looking at things and forming an agreement within oneself as to how to participate in a particular moment as like having the harmony of mind and body physicality here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for dismissing coolness as a point of self trust.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing to be an example of cool potential.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding that I am responsible for granting myself access to myself as cool.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding that by suppressing coolness within myself I am accepting and allowing a coolness suppression throughout existence.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for justifying the suppression of coolness throughout existence.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having extensively feared being uncool.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be uncool.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for deciding to be uncool.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for deciding it is easier to be uncool than it is to be cool.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to spite myself within disregarding my coolness potential in self expression as the self-realization that coolness in self-expression is a point of self-agreement within and as physical participation as the point of living equality and oneness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for dismissing the starting point equation to all creation here as oneness and equality.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for deciding I don't have time to be cool.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for believing that what is cool is not really cool.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having decided to try to act cool from within a starting point of doing things that don't seem cool but are regarded as cool...like copying/mimicking pop culture as what I see in movies and television that is portrayed as cool.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to program cool based about judgement from television and movies.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding myself as the creative force of cool as like the author and authority of it as I write it so as how I paint/say/speak it so as an expressor professor.


To be Continued




No comments:

Post a Comment