important shit

Wednesday 20 November 2013

Day 515 Self-Commitment Statements from Branding/Marketing Stigmatization




Continuing from previous blog:

I commit myself to stop branding and marketing stigmatization

I commit myself to stop polarizing Cool.

I commit myself to Living Cool as Oneness and Equality.

I commit myself to the understanding and realizing that the origins of Cool are within and as the starting point of Oneness and Equality.

I commit myself to stop accepting and allowing Cool to exist within and as a hierarchy of superiority/inferiority.

I commit myself to stop suppressing myself within believing that I am cooler than anyone or less cool than anyone.

I commit myself to stop believing that I am a strong influence to be feared.

I commit myself to stop projecting fear.

I commit myself to stop justifying isolation.

I commit myself to socializing with my peers.

I commit myself to stopping to facing my acceptances and allowances in physical reality.

I commit myself to stop being petrified to face my acceptances and allowances and self-correct my acceptances and allowances that are not in accordance with what is best for all Life.

I commit myself to stop projecting superiority/inferiority as like energy game positioning of self-judgement separation.

I commit myself to stop accepting and allowing myself to exist as a social outcast.

I commit myself to stop coping with disappointment.

I commit myself to stop creating logical self-manipulation.

I commit myself to stop creating reasoned justifications as to why things are the way they are.

I commit myself to stop subscribing to the judgement and belief of another.

I commit myself to stop making sense out of judgement and belief.

I commit myself to stop distorting my ability to see physical reality.

I commit myself to releasing the energy charges stored within my memories.

I commit myself to stop believing myself to be a bad influence.

I commit myself to stop desiring to be a good influence.

I commit myself to stop judging myself as a point of influence.

I commit myself to stop suppressing my participation within activities because I believe I am too cool to participate.

I commit myself to stop judging and comparing myself to other people.

I commit myself to stop judging and comparing myself to activities.

I commit myself to stop judging people's actions.

I commit myself to stop accepting and allowing things that are not cool to exist within myself.

I commit myself to practically living the word Cool.

I commit myself to stop censoring myself as Cool.

I commit myself to stop fearing how others will handle my expressions.

I commit myself to stop fearing how others will handle me.

I commit myself for accepting and allowing myself for desiring to be handled. lol.

I commit myself to stop fearing to handle myself within and as self-stability, self-direction, and self-trust.

I commit myself to stop worrying and judging myself expression.

I commit myself to stop worrying and being concerned with people's perceptual judgement of my expressions.

I commit myself to stopping placing conditions upon my ability to express myself.

I commit myself to stop restraining myself within self-imposed limitations.

I commit myself to stop judging feedback.

I commit myself to welcoming criticism.

I commit myself to stop fearing criticism.

I commit myself to stop criticizing myself.

I commit myself to stop desiring negative criticism.

I commit myself to stop desiring positive criticism.

I commit myself to stop reacting to criticisms by generating positive feelings towards positive criticisms, and negative feelings towards negative criticisms.

I commit myself to stop looking for validation outside of myself.

I commit myself to standing within and as the point of self-validation.

I commit myself to stop being an energy whore.

I commit myself to channeling energetic experiences to make a physical experience seem more profound.

I commit myself to grounding myself within physicality.

I commit myself to stop getting high within an energy.

I commit myself to stop accepting and allowing myself to exist as an energy Low.

I commit myself to correcting energy disparity within myself.

I commit myself to stopping polarity friction within myself.

I commit myself to correcting energy conflict friction within myself.

I commit myself to facing everything that triggers me.

I commit myself to becoming free from triggers as points reaction triggers.

I commit myself to self-correcting all energy triggers by removing the separation that I've been holding on to.

I commit myself to stop taking being triggered by things in my environment personally.

I commit myself to realizing and understanding the extensive amount of assistance and support I have within my environment within seeing and realizing the triggers that exist within my environment are in fact the teacher here to support me in face myself.

I commit myself to utilizing the gifted opportunity of being triggered as the means to facilitate self-forgiveness and self corrective statements.

I commit myself to expanding my awareness.

I commit myself to expanding my presence.

I commit myself to expanding my Life Force Essence as my ability to exist here in physicality.

I commit myself to existing here in physicality.






No comments:

Post a Comment