important shit

Monday 11 November 2013

Day 508 I Wasn't Expecting That




Brief detour from my previous blog which will have a continuation.

Today I want to write about dealing with the unexpected that comes up that requires immediate attention.

So, I had a situation that came up today where an error resulted on an investment I made which was due to a 3rd party human error. The particular situation that needed to be sorted out required looking at many considerations in order to reach the best practical solution. There were some solutions presented immediately that were quick deal solutions that were not best...but a point of immediate remediation.

So within having to take time to assess the various considerations, I was getting a little bit stressed because I wasn't expecting to spend my time in this particular manner. I had initially budgeted my time differently...meaning...I had planned to spend my time focusing on other important priorities.

I knew it was ridiculous for me to get stressed and worked up about having to sort out this new situation...and fretting about falling behind on my planned schedule.

It's interesting that the initial point that came up was about money....and the other points or priority were about responsibilities/obligations/labor that needed to be done....which also reflected money.

So, I see here that I am still a little tightly wound with regards to money.

I understand that the design of the current money system reflects the design of the mind consciousness system as money as like energy and everything being about energy...and I mean within the current system it's very much survival based from a perspective of fear for your life because were in a system where it's win or lose....like if you're not careful you can be a bankrupted loser....and I mean if you're a winner,...you're perpetuating someone else being a bankrupted loser...so the design of the win/loss relationship is most unfortunate.

A Living Income Guaranteed is an immediate solution that can be facilitated on a global scale as a practical living solution to prevent the perpetuation of the win/lose....lose/win scenario's of our current monetary system.  A win/win system is obviously what is Best.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to get stressed within having to deal consequences that were unexpected.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for justifying being stressed/frustrated/on edge because of the fear of losing money unexpectedly.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing to lose money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing to be in a bad financial situation.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing getting a brutally raw deal, as like an unlucky break.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for becoming agitated that my attention required to be shifted away from my initial plans.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having some stress within adapting in the moment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how restrained my expression has been within having resistance towards adapting/responding in the moment to new circumstances that are not part of the old programmed plan.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for comparing the pre-programmed plan to the new planning that is required to be created as what is best for all Life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for taking offense to being inconvenienced in not being able to still to my pre planned schedule of how I would spend my time within particular priorities.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for reacting to the point of requiring to adjust my immediate priorities.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the extent to which priority adjustments are required in order to facilitate a world that is best for all Life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for existing within a pre-programmed bubble of expectation.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting to exist outside of a pre programmed self contained bubble of predictability.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being annoyed that I became stressed within facing new unexpected circumstances that required my immediate focused self-direction.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for judging myself for not being as perfect as I would have liked to be in directing new unexpected circumstances today.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to get worked up within myself with regards to the various time restraints imposed upon myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to strain myself with time restraints.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for feeling rushed within time as a result of having so many points that require my attention and self-direction.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for judging and comparing various points in time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for separating myself within various points of judgement in time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding that I am in the process of constantly facing new points of consequence as acceptances and allowances that I require to direct within and as the points of self-responsibility, self-trust, self-forgiveness, self-honesty, self-commitment and self-corrective solutions.  I realize and understand


When and as I see that a new point has come up that requires my immediate attention, I stop and breathe, I look at the point, I realize and understand that reacting in any way to looking at the new point is ridiculous, I realize and understand that reacting to old plans as how I had planned to spend my time is ridiculous, I realize the impracticality of accepting and allowing myself to be stressed within my participation here.  I realize that in every particpation it is always about the starting point within particpation. I realize and understand Oneness and Equality as the starting point of creation as that which is best for all Life.  I realize and understand that any other starting point is a point of separation and therefore is less than real creation as oneness and equality.

When and as I see myself getting stressed about money and or time, I stop and breathe, I realize the absurd ridiculousness of inducing stress/strain upon my body within allowing myself to be stressed/strained about time and or money.

I commit myself to purify my relationship to money.

I commit myself to purify my relationship to time.

I commit myself to living Oneness and Equality as the starting point of Creation.

I commit myself to preventing strain and stress from occurring.

I commit myself to taking self-responsibility for the creation of a World that is Best for All Life.




No comments:

Post a Comment