important shit

Saturday 9 November 2013

Day 506 Fishing For Reactions No More





This is a continuation from my previous blog post Fishing for Reactions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how subtle a reaction can be within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how out of touch with physical reality I am when I do not take self-responsibility for even the most subtle reaction within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be influenced and manipulated by choosing to participate within subtle reactions by letting them linger within myself as a result of thinking that I don't require to do anything because it was just a subtle reaction and no it is seemingly gone.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for avoiding to investigate the origins of a subtle reaction that comes up within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding that my creative ability to express myself is hindered as a result of not practically releasing all reactions from within myself as various forms of conflicting energies as manifested separation.

Self-corrective Statements:

When and as I see myself experiencing a subtle reaction within myself, I stop and breathe, I realise there is a gift and opportunity within recognizing this subtle reaction within myself because this is an indication of a point of accepted and allowed suppression/separation within as myself as not realising and understanding myself in physical reality as Oneness and Equality. I direct myself to find the earliest memory connection to the reaction and I see how I created a pattern of manifested accepted and allowed separation that became a trigger point for me having reactions throughout my life, and
therefore I go into self forgiveness on the point.

I commit myself to investigating all subtle reactions within myself.

I commit myself to purifying the law of my being as Oneness and Equality.

When and as I see myself resisting to investigate the origins of a point of reaction that comes up within myself, I stop and breathe, I investigate the point because I realize and understand the practical physical support and assistance I give myself in purifying the law of my being within investigating the origins of reactions as I realize and understand that this is the practical solution in and as how I take self-responsibility for myself here.

When and as I see myself being bothered by a subtle reaction that I just kind of ignored and dismissed as not important, I stop and breathe, I direct my attention on the point I back chatted within my mind about excusing and trying to forget/hide from. I see and realize the practical assistance and support in using my mind as a tool to birth myself as Life from the physical by purifying the law of my being.

When and as I see myself fishing for laughter as like a point of desire, I stop and breathe, I realise and understand the ridiculous absurdity of fishing for laughter from and as a point of desire as I see and realise this to stem from a point of self-validation.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for looking for self validation within laughter.

I commit myself to sharing laughter from and as a starting point of self expression.

I commit myself to sharing funny as a self expression from within myself as the starting point of funny.

When and as I see myself laughing from within and as a starting point of reaction, I stop and breathe, I realize and understand that laughing from and as a starting point of reaction is not cool and that I require investigate why I reacted with laughter to the particular point because there is a self-realization for me to unravel within investigating the laughter reaction. I investigate and grant myself access the the self-realization that exists within the reaction.

When and as I see myself talking shit about others, I stop and breathe, I realize and understand that I do not like talking shit.

When and as I see myself making a joke at another's expense, I stop and breathe, and I realize and understand that making jokes at other people's expense as like a put down isn't really cool and is not how I would like to be treated.

When and as I see myself laughing at someone else who is talking shit about another person, I stop and breathe, I realise this is not cool, and I do not wish to support bullshitting gossip by encouraging the shit talking about each other.

I commit myself to stop gossiping forms of communication.

I commit myself express myself within communication as a sharing of what it is accept and allow.

I commit myself to sharing myself within communication.

I commit myself to sharing what I realize and understand to be funny.

I commit myself to sharing what I realize and understand.

I commit myself to sharing.

I commit myself to sharing point of ridiculousness within the realization and understanding of myself as the starting point of ridiculousness.

I commit myself to stop judging people.

I commit myself to realizing and understanding You is Me in another Life.

I commit myself to stop making judgement out to be this constant competition within my mind as a a form of accepted and allowed separation.

I commit myself to stop polarizing humanity within forms of superiority and inferiority.

I commit myself to equalizing myself within and as all of Humanity here.

I commit myself to expressing myself within stand up comedy.

I commit myself to working on the craft of stand up comedy

I commit myself to working on purifying the law of my being.

I commit myself to self-perfection.

I commit myself to playing with the point of stand up comedy.

I commit myself to sharing process of self realization through stand up comedy.

I commit myself to stop judging reactions.

I commit myself to directing reactions from within and as as starting point of assistance and support as what is best for all Life.

I commit myself to not take it personally that I trigger people to have reactions.

I commit myself to taking self-responsibility in moments where I act as trigger for someone having a reaction.

I commit myself to share my process of working through reactions.

I commit myself to share realization and understanding about the ridiculousness of reactions.

I commit myself to stop feeding off of reactions.

I commit myself to stop fueling reactions within myself.

I commit myself to taking self-responsibility for all reactions within myself.

I commit myself to playing with process of self-forgiveness, self-realization and self-correction.

No comments:

Post a Comment