important shit

Friday 1 November 2013

Day 497 Living Hypocrisy





Hypocrisy: The practice of claiming to have higher standards or more noble beliefs than is the case.

Synonyms of Hypocrisy include: sanctimoniousness, sanctimony, pietism, piousness, affected piety,  affected superiority, false virtue, cant, humbug, pretense, posturing, speciousness, empty talk; insincerity, falseness, falsity, deceptiveness, deceit, deceitfulness, deception, dishonesty dissembling, dissimulation, duplicity, imposture, two-facedness, double dealing; informal phoneyness; pharisaism, tartufferie.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing for perpetuating Hypocrisy.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing Hypocrisy.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting Hypocrisy.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for believing myself to be separate from Hypocrisy.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as not part of the Hypocrisy that is here.

I forgive myself for not realizing and understanding myself within and as the word hypocrisy.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself neglecting to account authority/responsibility/accountability for remediation of myself as a living Hypocrisy.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for trying to hide from my accepted and allowed hypocrisy within self deflection methods of blame.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the hypocrisy of blame.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the hypocrisy of judgement.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding my Hypocrisy Here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting to face myself as Hypocrisy in every moment Here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for denying my living Hypocrisy.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to justify Hypocrisy.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for enabling Hypocrisy.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for trying to escape Hypocrisy through the practicing of Blame.

I commit myself to stopping the Hypocrisy that exists within myself as I realize and understand that my inner reality reflects the outer reality, and that by stopping and preventing Hypocrisy within myself I can assist and support the facilitation of stopping and preventing the re-occurrence of Hypocrisy within our shared Outer Reality.

I commit myself to investigating all facets of Hypocrisy so that I stop all facets of Hypocrisy within myself and utilize prevention as the best cure as the way to insure Hypocrisy never exists again.




No comments:

Post a Comment