important shit

Saturday 16 November 2013

Day 512 Branding and Marketing part 4 Style




This is part 4 of Branding and Marketing blog series. For context from the beginning click Here.

"At some point I kind of reacted to the point of liking to style myself in particular ways...and kind of revolted as like like dissing my own styles by being like whatever, who gives a shit about style, and created a who gives a shit style...or maybe more appropriately labeled I don't give a shit.  I was reacting to the ideas I had incorporated within myself as a result of my environment about dress etiquette...like you know dressing professionally...and I just reacted so much so to this...as like thinking how lame it is that there's kind of a uniform standard dress code of how you are supposed to be dressed for particular functions/events...and within that...the various labels that co-exist with wearing these types of clothes or those types of clothes.  I mean I kind of got wrapped up in my own judgement but not realizing and seeing it."

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for judging the styles that I like.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for reacting in judgement to how I have styled myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how I created the "who gives a shit style" within reacting and kind of revolting as like dissing my own styles by being like whatever, who gives a shit about style.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how I manifested the I don't give a shit style.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not giving a shit.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how I got wrapped up within my own judgement with regards to clothes and style.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how I changed my style from that which I liked to being about a lack of caring to like me as my own style...as like creating a dis-attachment within myself to the clothes I was wearing.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for blaming my environment for my attitudes about clothing styles.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to become frustrated within seeing myself as a product of my environment.

I forgive  myself for accepting and allowing myself for judging my environment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for wearing clothes from and as the starting point of emotion as like making a statement of rebellion as like I don't give a fuck about my environment or what the accepted and allowed norms are with regards to dress code etiquette.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having resistance towards dressing professionally.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for desiring to dress professionally.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for judging and defining people based upon the clothes they are wearing.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to react to the types of clothes people wear.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for getting mad with myself for liking to style myself with particular clothes in particular ways.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating friction towards style.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding myself as style as like a reflection of that which I accept and allow within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for wanting to believe that I don't care about style when in fact I was hiding the fact that I really did care about how my style yet I didn't want to acknowledge myself...and thus in a way I was hiding from myself as like being stuck within my internal realms of judgement.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to lose myself within self-judgement.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being extreme in seeing things about myself where will I will go from one extreme to the other extreme....and I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how I believed I was changing by existing as the opposite point...but not realising and understand that the movement wasn't real as it was from within a starting point of reaction/judgement/fear.  I realize movement from within and as the starting point of fear is not in fact real movement/expression....it's an outflow consequence.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for spiting myself within judging myself for liking particular things.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for moving into judgement about liking particular things without finding out why it is that I like particular things.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for believing and judging that liking particular things is bad/wrong.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for thinking that the things I like are points of weakness of character and the for me to be strong I must stop liking everything I like.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for hating myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for spiting myself within hating the things I liked.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for believing that everything I like is some sort of energetic addiction.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how I am able to practically live physical self expression within and as the things that I like to do.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for thinking there are things I like and there are thing I don't like, and there are things I hate.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself creating a hierarchy of likes and dislikes.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing hate to exist within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the point of rebellion existing within myself as coming from within and as the starting point of accepted and allowed self-loathing/hate.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist within and as a starting point of hate and self-loathing.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have a love/hate relationship with myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to abuse myself by having mixed feelings/emotions about myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding Oneness and Equality as the epitome of style....as like the starting point of creation here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for separating myself from and as the word style.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to create conflict within the word style.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how my expression reflects my relationship with words as like what's going on within myself...as the nature of  my inner acceptances and allowances exposed externally.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having tried to hide the nature of my inner reality.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding that nothing is ever really hidden and everything is revealed.


To Be Continued


No comments:

Post a Comment