important shit

Tuesday 30 October 2012

Day 150 Choice and Consequence






I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing choices/decisions and I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing the consequences of my decisions/choices.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for thinking that consequences can be avoided at the moment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not recognising the practicality of making decisions/choices as a means of moving through consequence as like moving through accepted and allowed resistance.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for believing that I always know what is best for all life here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing the consideration that maybe I don't know what is best for all life here in every moment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing to face the fact that at the moment I don't know everything and that I require the assistance and support of others.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting the support of others.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be manipulated by others within the blief that they are supporting me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing to stand alone within and as the certainty of myself here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hide from choices/decisions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for believing that if I avoide making choices/decisions than I am avoiding consequences.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating negative emotions about consequence as negative energetic charges as like shame/regret/remorse/sorrow/guilt/fear/bad/wrong/unjust.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for believing consequence to be way out there somewhere as to say that consequence is not a part of me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for hiding from myself the brutal truth of myself as existing here as consequence.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for trying to burry the truth of myself.

I forgive myself for buying into the mentality, 'out of sight means out of mind'.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing the extent of my acceptances and allowances and I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting facing my past.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for choosing anger as an emotion to hide from myself the emotion of disapointment and sadness because sadness and dissapointment expose vulnerability and anger brings forth the experience of power and control.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having chose anger as my prefferred emotion as to put up a front of self righteous superiority.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting to face myself as vulnerability and disapointment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting to face myself as disapointment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being fearful of making mistakes.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing to hurt others emotionally within and as the decisions and choices I make.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for emotionally fucking with myself as consequence of worrying about how people will react within feelings/emotions to the decisions/choices I make.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge myself for people's experience of themselves within feelings and emotions...even though I know taking people's shit personally is ridiculous.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for choosing to judge myself and I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for choosing to hold onto feelings/emotions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for choosing to move myself based upon energetic reactions as feelings/emotions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for choosing to manipulate my feelings and emotions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for choosing to manipulate people's feelings and emotions for my personal enjoyment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for deriving enjoyment from fucking with people's feelings and emotions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for reacting within guilt and remorse for choosing to deliberately fuck with people's emotions and feelings.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not considering myself within the scenario of fucking with people's feelings and emotions.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to see and realise that when I am actively choosing to fuck another being that I am also being fucked in the process.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for choosing to hold onto judgements about beings.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for choosing to believe thoughts as judgements about beings as like a coping mechanism of trying to exist within my accepted and allowed self judgement.

I realize choices and consequences are playing out here in time.

I realize consequence is unavoidable.

I realize I exist within consequence.

I realize the ridiculousness of holding onto a negative energetic charge for the word consequence.

I realize holding onto a negative energetic charge for the word consequence triggered reactions within myself as negative energetic charges.

I realize within the choices and decisions that I make I can minimize the extent of consequences by making the best picks.

I realise consequence can be a tool of support to facilitate self correction/learning as to see why and how things happened the way they did.

When and as I see myself accepting and allowing myself to fear making a decision/choice...I stop and I breathe and I allow myself to investigate the accepted and allowed fear...and I therfore accept and allow myself to see the ridiculousness I was creating by holding onto fear.

When and as I see myself accepting and allowing myself to make a bad choice, I stop and I breathe and I allow myself to make a better decision/choice.

When and as I see that I have accepted and allowed myself to  make a bad decision...I stop and I breathe and I correct the situation by changing my mind and making a good decision. Within this, I forgive myself for the mistake that I made and I am grateful for allowing myself to see the mistake that enabled self correction/self perfection.

I commit myself to learning from the choices/decisions I make.

I commit myself to learning from accepted and allowed consequences.

I commit myself to self correcting mistakes.

I commit myself to letting go of fear of consequences.

I commit myself to embracing myself here as consequence(s)

No comments:

Post a Comment