important shit

Friday 19 October 2012

Day 142 Recognising Resistances







Excuse and justification is consequence of accepting and allowing resistance.




I am in the process of stopping accepted and allowed resistances.

I am in the process of releasing accepted and allowed resistances.



Letting go of resistances is difficult because resistances exist as consequence of accepting and allowing fear to exist. It's ironic that letting go of resistance is difficult because difficulty exists as consequence of accepting and allowing fear to exist. It's ironic that terrible things exists as consequence of fear because each of us hear hers  is the propriertor of and as fear.  And what's so ridiculous about each of us being a soul sole propriertor of fear is that the situation here is entirely self induced.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating resistance as fuckedness as accepting and allowing bullshit suppression as self compromise as like doing nothing when everthing is required to be done and the capabilities exist within me to do/complete/everything.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myslef to create consequence.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for deflecting, denying and suppressing the fact I exist as consequence.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist here as consequence.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing existing here as consequence.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting to see myself here as consequence.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for perpetuating the existence of consequence.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for perpetuating the existence of consequence by participating as accpeted and allowed manifested consequence.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing an addiction to consequence.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating consequence.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being a negligent terrible fearfull difficult liar who neglects deflects consequence and creates manifested Life suppression.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for suppressing recognition of the fact that everytime I create resistance inside myself and I don't stop and release the creation of friction within myself I am actively abusing myself and all Life Here.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to get get lost within consequence.


I forgive myself for not realising that I accept and allow myself to be lost when I accept and allow myself to do nothing when I am faced with the work of stopping movement of accepted and allowed reistance within myself and releasing resistance.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to avoid myself.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for wanting to escape my manifested creation as resistance and avoid responsibility as accountability for myself as cewation here.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe I am not capable of creation here.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to deny my capabilities and potential.





I realise I got the potential capabilities to become living life here as what is best for all life here.


I realise hiding from the sight of resistance is cowardly shamefully wrong.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hide from the sight of resistance and I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be cowardly shamefully wrong within and as self righteous addiction to consequential outcomes that are not best for all life here.


I realise all is forgiven once all is forgiven,

I realise all being forgiven is a porcess as I am in the process of becoming all forgiven as all forgiving as living breathing self forgiveness here.


I commit myself to becoming all forgiving as living self forgiveness here as who I am yesterday today and tomorow.


I commit myself to sharing the gift of self forgiveness with mysekf as equal and one here.


I commit myself to perfecting myself here as what is always for everyone here.


I commit myself to realising and understanding how I created everything here that is not best for all life.


I commit myself to learning from all my mistakes.


I commit myself to forgiving myself for all the mistakes I made.


I commit myself to creation as self perfection as what is best for all.


I commit myself to living the realisation that stopping what is not best for all is the first step in creating what is best for all.



When and as I see myself creating what is not best for all, I stop. I breathe and I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating what is not best for all life here.  Within this I realise and remember I am in the process of removing everthing that is not best for all life here and that I will be constantly faced with resistance untill eventually resistance is no more.



Suppor self perfection by becoming self perfection.  http://desteniiprocess.com Everyone is invited.


No comments:

Post a Comment