important shit

Sunday 14 October 2012

Day 138 Recognising Process

Process occurs in time.




I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for getting frustrated and irriatated and angry and like uncomfortable as like stress on my body as consequence of desiring instantanious results.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for getting stressed for not immediately understanding how to apply DIP material for my DIP assisgnment. visit http://desteniiprocess.com

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not likely the process of self realisation where I go from a point of not knowing to a point of knowing as that being in between knowings so to speak is brutal.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not liking the experience of myself as not knowing as like uncertainty.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to react in fear when I am not certain how to do something.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having resistance to doing things that I don;t totally know everything about because I experience fear within myself as like 'am I doing this right' and 'I hope I am doing this right' and 'I hope I don't screwup what im trying to learn how to do.'

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a resistance to learning new thing that don't come easily to me as like instantly I understand and everything is clear.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to get stressed when I have an assignment to finish and I am having difficulty within the assignmnet.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising the patience required as learning process in living and applying new skills with specific effectiveness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing mistakes and forg wanting to avoid mistakes as consequence to fearing mistakes.

I forgive myself for not totally realising that if I am not sure how to do something and I try and make a mistake that is ok as like I can learn from my mistake. Within this point obviously I am aware of common sense application to not put myself in a dangerous situation where I try to figure something out which requires specific training and education.

I realise myself as here in process...processing as like an every moment application of me here as like the consequence of my acceptances and allowances.

I realise the ridicullousness of fearing the process that is unfolding in always.

I realise avoiding to do things because they are new and unknown is ridiculous.

I realise my whole existence here has been as consequence of fear participations.

I realise our sharedc reality is a reflection of each individual as a fear participant.

I realise process as beeing faced with fear particpations as acceptances and allowances.

When and as I see myself beginning to get overwhelmed as like frustrated, irritated, angered and annoyed about the work I am doing...I stop and I breathe and I realise I am here in process and that I am processing a point of self realisation and that reacting as like having an emotional outburst like a temper tantrum is just unacceptable self inflicted abuse.

I commit myself to the patience and discipline required in becoming an effective life processor.

processor sounds kind of like professor. lol. I chuckled when I read I commit myself to the patience and discipline required in becoming an effective life professor.

Life Professor sounds cool. ok that's it for now.

visit: http://desteniiprocess.com

http://equalmoney.org

1 comment: