important shit

Wednesday 24 October 2012

Day 144 Let Me Inform You of My Excuse

 



I realize the absurd ridiculousness of feeling better about myself after explaining the reasoning/excuse/justification as to why I did or did not participate within a specific activity.




I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having felt better about myself as like being justified in my righteousness when I share information with others as like excuses/justifications/reasoning.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for believing that I am protected in my self righteous indignation as like my excuse/justification/reasoning is my defense system that protects me from further self judgement and brutal self honesty as like to actually see the brutality of me as what I accept and allow.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for placing value and worth within excuses/justifications/reasoning.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for operating according to justifications, excuses and reasoning the supports justification and excuse.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing unjust justice as like unnecessary judgement and I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that some judgement is necessary.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for mind fucking with myself within realms/dimensions of judgement.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for abusing myself and all of existence by placing worth and value within justifications and excuses as like bullshit reasoning.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for manipulating myself and others in ways that are not best for all Life here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for using excuses and justifications as bullshit reasoning to alter/shift mine and others perception from the whole picture to a distorted judgement which I am hiding within.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for believing that I can actually hide within accepted and allowed judgement as excuses and justifications.



I realize excuses and justifications as bullshit reasoning.

I realize how I have manipulated myself and others with excuses and justifications as bullshit reasoning.

I realize how I have compromised myself as what is best for all life here with excuses and justifications as bullshit reasoning.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for compromising myself as what is best for all life here with excuses and justifications as bullshit reasoning.


I realize the ridiculousness of wanting and desiring to control relationship connections with excuses and justifications as bullshit reasoning as like a defense system to regulate the maintenance of my feelings and emotions I have towards and about certain relationship connections.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for wanting and desiring to control relationship connections with justifications and excuses as bullshit reasoning as like a defense system to regulate the maintenance of my feelings and emotions I have towards and about certain relationship connections.


When and as I see myself wanting and desiring to  provide information as to what my excuse/justification is as bullshit reasoning as to why I did or did not do said activity,...I stop....I breathe and I allow  myself to realize the ridiculous absurdity in continuing within and as such a useless participation.


I commit myself to exposing the ridiculousness of excuses/justifications and bullshit reasoning.

I commit myself to stopping participation within and as excuses/justifications/bullshit reasoning.

I commit myself to releasing all relationship connections to and as excuses, justifications, and bullshit reasoning as I take self responsibility in purifying the law of my being as equality and oneness merged together here as physical living.

No comments:

Post a Comment