important shit

Sunday 7 October 2012

Day 132 Observer Character

 
 
 
 
 
I forgive myself for not realising myself as an observer character as like separate/dettached from what I am actually looking at.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having separated myself from and as my environmnet by accepting and allowing myself as an observer character.

I forgive myself for having not considered myself as a participant here a a total whole character here based from and as the principle of equality and oneness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having believed that I was partiucpating in reality/environment as result of being in observer mode.

I forgive myself for having limtied the experience of myself here as a particpant as consequence of accepting and allowing myself as an observer just kind of observing mirror reflection of self here and therfore I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having missed out on the experience of experiencing myself as a particpant here in every moment and I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having negated the experiences of taste, touch, sight, sound and speach as consequences of having accepted and allowed myself as the observer character as like a looking at but not really participating in and as.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for omitting the details in being a particpant here for being an observer as like an adult that doesnt consider all the small details relevant in be an observer like a scientist in this world.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having not totally realised myself as like an aware particpant as like totally present in each moment as common sense.

3 comments:

  1. Hi there, Mike

    What I suggest to do is the following:

    - Add desteni buttons to your blog(desteni, equalmoney, dip, eqafe)

    - Add links to heavens/creations/earths journeytolife

    - Add sharethis buttons: www.sharethis.com

    - Use linkifyer to link the words with eqafe products: http://blazcegnar.bugs3.com/linkifyer/Linkifyer.php

    If you have any questions just browse/ask here: http://forum.desteni.org/viewtopic.php?f=75&t=4046 or contact me on facebook.

    NOTE: I see you are using Linkifyer. I suggest copying the html version to html view and then just switching to rich text view to avoid that border around your post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how do I add desteni buttons to my blog and is there a way to have each blog automatically link heavens/creations/earths journey to life?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is described here:
    http://forum.desteni.org/viewtopic.php?f=75&t=4046#p21863

    If you're still having problems let me know.

    ReplyDelete