important shit

Saturday 20 October 2012

Day 143 Emotional Attachment





I forgive myself for accepting and allowing difficulty in making decisoions as consequence of holding onto emotional attachment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating difficulty in seeing what is best for all as consequence of allowing emotional attachment as like emotional possession.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing to share my dedcisions with others whom my decision will affect.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating exstensive resistance to sharing my thoughts about my decisions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing to make the wrong decision.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not wanting to displease anyone with the decisions I make.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear facing people as disapointment within and as the decsions I make.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for desiring validation from others for the decisions I make so that I don't have to doubt myself and the step I took.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel at ease and emotionally content when people compliment the decisions I make and tell me that I am making the right call,

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing to miss out on opportunitites within and as making decisions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating difficulty in making decisions as consequence of accepting and allowing myself for wanting and desiring to have everything.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fuck with myself as like to mentally masturbate within emotions and feelings about the decisions I make.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for disregarding myself within decision making as consequence of accepting and allowing myself to be possessed by emotional attachments as like self induced worry/stress/strain.


I realise the necessity in letting go of emotional attachments within making decisions that are best for everyone.

I realise how clarity is not so clear within accepting and allowing fear.

I realise it's ridiculously stupid to mind fuck self with feelings and emotions about making decisions.



When and as I see myself accepting and allowing myself to be indecisive about decision making...I stop and breathe,,,and check myself to see where I am compromising myself within and as emotional attachment as fear of loss.


I commit myself to making decisions which are best for everyone.

I commit myself to regarding myself within the decisions I make.

I commit myself to letting go of doubt.

I commit myself to trusting the decisions I make.

No comments:

Post a Comment