important shit

Thursday 18 October 2012

Day 141 Agreement Moving as Support






I allow myself to move myself as self trust as like self willed commitment to self direction as self support as what is best for all,...It's like I'm existing as self agreement here as principled moment to moment application. It's like so cool crazy...like adaptation man...like having no knowledge and information to guide you as you commit to walk into the unknown and it's like the same thing everytime in that the outcome will happen. What the outcome is...is the question the answer and the solution as like what ever decisions have been made a result occurs...and it's like as a result of movements and moving from moment to moment as like playstation me participant here as self change here as what is best for all.

What i've recognised within this is that I keep walking no matter what...and it's like as I allow myself to walk as self trust...the realisation of myself and my capabilities expands and grows like fruit on the tree of opportunity as I recognise myself here within and as opportunity to facilitate self change that is best for everyone.

I recognise that I am in the harvest process of preparing myself as the tree of opportunity as I am involed in a radical labor intensive process of removing the rotten fruit th

It's interesting that i've allowed self trust to waver as like an indicator of self doubt as consequence of wanting to hold onto the past as consequence as accepted and allowed self judgement as manifested separation as weight given to holding onto accepted and allowed bullshit.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing self trust to waver as like an indicator of self doubt as consequence of wanting to hold onto the past as consequence as accepted and allowed self judgement as manifested separation as weight given to holding accepted and allowed bullshit.

Also, it's cool to note that as I allow myself to manage myself as here in the moment with and as  the tools Assistance and Support and it's like I have access to endless dimensions of assistance and support as I accept and allow myself access to myself as Assistance and Support Here as self honesty self trust agreement as common sense direction with self forgiveness as the guding tool to seeing myself here as always self correction to what is best for all....and that as I am patient with my work and allow myself to move slowly in technical precision movements...I in fact move faster and with ease as like a sense of flow as like playfullness as I play as self direction as I direct moments in the moment as the moment as me here participating in the moment creating the moment as I am creator...and it's like I am creating change within my accepted and allowed movements by stopping accepted and allowed movements that are less than what is best for all life....and it's in this practice of stopping and lettingg go in the moment that I allow myself to move with effortless ease as I embrace  self trust self commitment patience determination certainty confidence.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for living in constant doubt of my self trust within and as self direction.  I realise the consequence of participating in daily judgements as accepted and allowed stalling as self compromise by not pushing the points of release as facing myself as judgement as fear as like accepted and allowed manifested friction within myself as like a high or a low as separation from my perfect equilibrium as balanced here in and as equality and oneness combined and fused together as one agreement here that is best for and as All Life Here.

I COMMIT MYSELF TO SELF PERFECTION AS AGREEMENT SLOW MOVING ASSISTANCE AND SUPPORT



Join me and others like me and you and sign up for the desteni i process as a first step in the direction of establishing real physical change.  http://desteniiprocess.com

No comments:

Post a Comment