important shit

Saturday 6 October 2012

Day 129 Temptation




I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear temptation.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for entertaining temptation like playing with as like a debating within myself as a like exposed conflict of should I or should not I...weighing over the question and in the process being inactive as like a waiting to live and participate as a living being who gives a shit about self direction.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing to make a wrong decision and having consequence as a loss. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear consequence as loss/losing/defeat

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to play hide and seek with myself from the perspective of losing myself and finding myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having misplaced myself as like self dishonesty as accepted and allowed separation from myself as all as one as equal

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for giving the word ‘temptation’ a negative energetic charge.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for thinking that words must be either good or bad with an energetic charge attached to them.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for flipping/reversing charges on words as like for example circling myself in the corner as like self judgement reaction equations based on the charges Ive held onto as word possession as like being obsessed with certain word possessions.

I forgive myself for not realising that holding onto charges as like possession possessiveness is abuse as like a hate crime and act of suicide as like accepting to be so possessed and obsessed/addicted/challenged/stoned

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having a relationship with my mind as thought as like temptation as like considerations for myself and against myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing temptation to exist within myself as like a war of words vying for supremacy of being charged with the most zing power as like speaking to ourselves with and as an energetic polarity friction as brutal self induced infliction of pain and suffering.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for using beings misfortune as necessary ingredient for bringing about my fortune. I forgive myself for not realising the simplicity that exist within the relationship with fortune and misfortune as like low brow as like self interest at the expense of compromising another’s self interested living.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fighting over and under about self interests as like what interest me.


When and as I see myself accepting and allowing myself to be at war within myself as like a back and forth energetic possession of like should I or shouldn’t I hesitate as like being stoned/still/at a loss as to which way is the gain as like the fear of losing again is to be avoided at all costs...I STOP AND BREATHE and I allow myself to see the absurd ridiculousness of fuelling a back and forth war within myself.



It’s like the cost of winning is loss...as like a beating inflicts pain/punishment/suffering/trauma/injury/death

An equal and one relationship of sharing as like sharing is caring as like treat others how you would like to be treated, regardless if you like the way they treat themself

Breathing is a relationship of sharing is caring as like it’s a give and take exchange that works as always present here as equality and oneness

No comments:

Post a Comment