important shit

Saturday 6 October 2012

Day 131 All the Small Things

 


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having neglected my daily participations here on earth as doing as much as I am able and capable of doing with each breath here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for taking my breath for granted and I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for neglecting my breath and the capacity I have for holding and releasing and taking in air.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for getting caught/stuck in my head and forgetting myself from the center of my being as like the self directed willed movement of taking in air and holding it and releasing it and holding the release untill self direction is taken to bring air inward.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for neglecting the principle of, 'all the same things' as like it's all the small things that make up the big thing...the big happenings as its the equality equation of 1+1=2....as like add up all the ones to get many ones.

I realise as I work on myself as like all the small things I create the big thing as like the big picture of Heaven on Earth as Equality and Oneness.

When and as I see myself neglecting small things as like more details in daily participations/work...I stop and I breathe and I remember the importance of all the small things as the necessary ingredients in creating/seeing the whole picture

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, Mike

    What I suggest to do is the following:

    - Add desteni buttons to your blog(desteni, equalmoney, dip, eqafe)

    - Add links to heavens/creations/earths journeytolife

    - Add sharethis buttons: www.sharethis.com

    - Use linkifyer to link the words with eqafe products: http://blazcegnar.bugs3.com/linkifyer/Linkifyer.php

    If you have any questions just browse/ask here: http://forum.desteni.org/viewtopic.php?f=75&t=4046 or contact me on facebook.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete