important shit

Saturday 6 October 2012

Day 128 Realising the Up’s and Down’s of Feelings/Emotions





Ive noticed how the thoughts that come up in my mind are like positive and than negatibe or vice versa...and it’s like I stay in the one state as long as I give attention as like reaction as like fuelling the reaction with focus/attention on said reaction/thought/feeling/emotion.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising how I have been coping with feelings/emotions as like keeping within the cycle of up’s and downs as like when I am experiencing a negative buzz I have had a tendency to really go deep into it as like a dwelling and it’s like the same with the positive...where I just have wanted to fire up the high...and I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising the consequences of my actions as like keeping me within a flux of highs and lows with minimal neutrality as like the point of equality.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for ranting and raving within my head as like accepted and allowed backchat justification to an initial reaction as either a positive or a negative.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for dwelling in positivity as like day dreaming as like thinking about self interested desires as like future projections of good times as like activities I like to participate in and as.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing the future as like not participating in activities that I like.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for getting frustrated and irritated when I am experiencing negativity polarity charge and I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being naive to the realisation that the charges I experience as positive or negative are a result of consequence as like accepted and allowed separation from and as equality and oneness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being addicted to positive and negative energy frictions.

When and as I see myself accepting and allowing myself focusing on thoughts as either positive or negative and created future projections...I stop and breathe and release accepted and allowed energy possessions and I allow myself exist as like neutral as like calm cool collected here

No comments:

Post a Comment