important shit

Tuesday 30 October 2012

Day 149 Self Dishonesty is the Choice

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for believing that self honesty is a choice.




I forgive myself for not realsing the self deception within and as the statement, "self honesty is a choice". This is a self deceptive statement because it's like leaving a back door open as like self sabotage as like well maybe I can pick self interest from the perspective of what is less than best for all life here....as like to convince yourself that common fucking sense isnt obvious common fucking sense and therfore a choice/decision is required because clarity had been compromised within and as accepted and allowed self deception.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having mind fucked with myself about decisions and I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating uncertainty within myself as consequence of accepting and allowing myself for disregarding common sense as what is best for all life is best for me because I am here as a part as a participating part of life and I recognise part in participant as each particpant is part of life here and we are all particpants here within and as life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having disregarded myself here as an equal and one life participant.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having accepted and allowed myseld to be apathetic about being a life particpant here and I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not accepting and allowing myself to exist here as a life particpant here who really gives a shit about being here as what is best for all life as a self reflection of and as what is best always.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising that when I am having exstensive difficulty in making a decision....I am in fact exposing to myself accepted and allowed mind fucking as accetped and allowed self deception which as consequence makes seeing common sense extremely difficult.
\
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising that I created extreme difficulty in seeing common sense as consequence of accepting and allowing myself to exist as self dishonesty.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not considering the difficulty within and as self dishonesty as like uncertainty and unknowing as like blind faith that is filled with hope as like I hope my decision is ok.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not considering the simplicity within and as the equality equation of and as common sense particpation within and as living self honesty as practical simplified living as 1+1=2.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not really considering self dishonesty as a complex math equation that is unbalanced.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising the simplicity of the equality equation within and as practical application as like my daily living and walking the formula of simplicity as equality and oneness here as self honesty as common sense as like wow, shit is so obvious when I allow myself to see.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for making seeing the simplicity of and as common sense in every moment difficult.

I forgive mysel for accepting and allowing myself for creating difficulty within and as seeing common sesnse as consequence of accepting and allowing myself to doubt myself as common sense certainty and trust.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for doubting the certainty and accuracy of myself as common sense simplicity and that maybe I am making things to easy and that I should over analyse things a litte more and create some difficulty/friction because how can things be so simple and easy to understand all the time.

I forgive mysel for accepting and allowing myself for believing that things must be complicated sometimes and that I should complicate things when they are two simple because I am not accounting for fear when I accept and allow shit to exist within and as common sense simplicity.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing mysel for veiling common sense simplicity with fear particpations.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing mysel for creating uncertainty and difficulty in seeing with absoultue clarity as commons sensical understanding within and as every moment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for believing that being complex is cool and that being too simple is imature and childish and the being imature and childish is an undesirable and negative trait that is to be avoided and altered so that one is not labled as childish and imature and simple minded.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for polluting my mind with self dishonesty as judgement as choice.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising judgemenbt as choice as self dishonesty as self imposed limitations as like self sabotaging awesomeness potential.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising that by letting go of choice I simply everything as to let go of choice means to let go of self imposed difcciulty as like mental judgement as like existing here within and as uncertainty as like to not know myself and who I am here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising the cool support within and as the statement, "by letting go of choice, I simply everything because letting go of choice means to let go of self imposed difficulty as like mental judgements as like existting here within and as uncertainty as like to not know myself and who I am here."

I realise the the coolness as like awesome practical support within and as letting go of choice.

I realise letting go of choice enables myself here as what is best for all life as equality and oneness because what is simply best  for all is simply best for all and simple is simple and to complicate simple is complicated and complicated doesnt exist within and as common sense simplicity.

I realise self dishonesty is the choice.

I realise when I am having extreme difficulty in making a choice/decision...I am accepting and allowing self dishonesty within myself and my phyiscal body is revealy to me my foggy vision as the uncertainty within and as making a choice/decision and that if I wasnt accepting and allowing self dishonesty within myself////there would be no choice/decision...because I would be operating as the way as what is best for all life because what is best for all life is the only way to move and therfore there is no choice/decision involved.

I realise choice/decision implies stuckedness as like not getting something as like not knowing that I am fucking myself in a way that I would not like to fuck myself.

I realise understanding self dishonesty is a choice is a life changing event.

I realise I didnt know the extent to which I had been fucking myself within and as indecisiveness as like dwelling over decisions/choices and that I was perpetuating accepted and allowed mind fucks.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for perpetuating mind fucks as consequence of particpating as indecisiveness as like dwelling over decisions.


When and as I see myself accepting and allowing myself to be stuck within and as indecisiveness as like choice and decision making....I stop and I breathe....and I let go of accepted and allowed fears as I realise fear is the accepted and allowed inhibitor that brings forth the choice scenario as uncertainty.

When and as I see myself accepting and allowing difficulty within making a decision...I stop and I breathe and I allow myself common sense clarity as obvious simplicity.

When and as I see myself creating complex scenarios that require myself to second guess myself,...I stop and I breathe and I realise the ridiculousness of my accepted and allowed particpations as like intense mind fucking as I realise life is simple and that choosing to exist as less than life here is complicated and stupid.

I commit myself to life simplicity as common sense practical living as letting go of choice..

I commit myself to becoming life simplicity as what is always best for all life here.

I commit myself to sharing and exposing the ridiculousness of indecisiveness as accepted and allowed mind fucking as chooising self imposed limitations as the choice in choosing to be self dishonesty.

I commit myself to sharing my process from self dishonesty to self honesty.

I commit myself to becoming self honest in every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment