important shit

Wednesday 10 October 2012

Day 134 Not Taking Things Personally

I've realised the ridiculousness of taking things personally.




I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for reacting and getting frustrated with people's words/comments as consequence of taking things personally.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be frustrated, irritated, agitated, angered, annoyed as consequence of taking people's words personally.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising that getting frustrated, irritated, agitated, annoyed, angered exposes points within myself that I am attempting to hide from and not see as consequence of pointing and blaming the point at another as separate from myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for dismissing the extent to which communication is a result of mind consciousness programming.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having judged the extent of mine and others mind consciousness programming.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having wanted to forget and dismiss the extent of mind programming within others.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising that every argument conflict communication that I have encountered/participated in was the result/consequences of taking things personally as like reacting with emotion/feeling.


I commit myself to exposing and releasing accepted and allowed mind consciousness programming.

I commit myself to educating others about mind consciousness programming and how to effectively release mind consciousness programming with self forgiveness.

I commit myself to being patient within process of birthing myself as life from the physical.

I commit myself to letting go of reactions as consequence of taking things personally as I realise the ridiculousness of taking people's communication personally as like an attack/defense construct.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing communication to be an attack/defense construct.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having suppressed an agreement as communication as like I am the words I speak.


When and as I see myself accepting and alllowing myself to react to peoples words as like being offended as like taking things personally...I stop and I breathe and I realise the reactions I have are a point of self reflection as like a gift another individual is assisting mne with as like getting the roots out of my accepted and allowed self suppressions.

No comments:

Post a Comment