important shit

Thursday 25 October 2012

Day 145 Getting Taxed


 

So I had some reactions of anger, frustration, irritation and annoyance today.  I was reacting to having to pay an Ontario provincial sales tax on the vehicle I purchased in the province of Alberta.

The big issue within me is that I am getting fucked...like raped by being legally obligated to pay this tax if I want to avoid further possible future consequences.

I had already been quite annoyed with being legally obligated to have vehicle insurance as I see the insurance industry as like a total fraud that has been justified through fear and that everyone must pay into this bullshit perpetuation because fear of consequence exists and the legal system works congruently with the money system which is an amazing disgrace to all life here.

Within my reactions today I noticed how angry, frustrated, irritated and annoyed with myself I am as I've taxed my body heavily throughout my earthly existence here.

I noticed that my reactions to my recent dealings with vehicle insurance and vehicle sales tax reflect my relationship with myself and how I feel about myself as what I have accepted and allowed within myself.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having projected blame and anger as like annoyance and irritation and frustration as like outside of myself as like towards the tax system and the money system.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for taxing my physical body with energetic reactions for having to pay vehicle sales tax.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for reacting to the fuckedness that exists as taxes and insurance.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not living the realization that it makes no real practical difference here if I am emotionally distraught about the prolific amounts of physical abuse that exist here in our shared reality.


I realize I am in the process of studying my emotions and feelings as a tool of support to get to the core of myself to see who I really am.


I commit myself to understanding the origin of all my feelings and emotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment