important shit

Friday 12 October 2012

Day 136 Fear Fear is Like Saying Fear Me




I've come to the conclusion that I am Fear and that I am in the process of re-connecting myself as Fear as like removing the accepted and allowed separation from within myself by facing fear as facing fear is facing myself. LOL.





I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having believed fear to be a separate manifestation as separate from me that was not in fact me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having existed as less than fear.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having not realised that existing as less than fear is like existing as less than nothing.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having existed as less than nothing.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having projected blame and responsibility upon fear and excluded myself from the consideration and realisation that I must be and am in fact fear and that I've been using myself against myself as like self inflicted conflict as accepted and allowed separation.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for misusing and abusing myself as fear.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having denied accepting and allowing myself here as fear.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for reacting to seeing myself as fear.

I forgive myself for not realising the irony as like pure comedy gold in trying to hide and avoid fear and for being uncomfortable in the presence of fear as that's like sayiing i've been trying so very hard to avoid seeing and realizing myself as who and how I am here.  LOL!

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having been caught/stuck within my own self created ridiculousness as like trying so very hard to avoid seeing and realising myself as who and how I am here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having existed within coping with trying so very hard to avoid seeing and realising myself.

I forgive myself for not realising that I have been playing hide and seek with myself and that at the moment I don't remember when I decided to begin playing hide and seek.

Kind of ironic that early childhood games that are introduced are peak a boo i see you and hide and seek.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising that self dishonesty is the consequence of fearing fear...as like to say myselfing myself as like fucking fuck as like wowing wow as wow is me as fear is me as fuck is me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for separating myself from and as vocabulary as like believing that I'm not words I just use words...and therefore I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for using and abusing myself as words as like consequence of not realising myself as words.

I forgive myself for not realising that when I am learning words I am self learning as like self expansion as like who how and what I am as living expression.

I forgive myself for not totally realising that love is fear and that fear is love.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having existed within conflict as like an instability flux of polarity friction energies between fear and love as like fear is bad and love is good and therefore I programmed and conditions myself to avoid seeing myself as bad and skew my vision to only seeing myself as good and that everything is all good man and that bad doesn't really exist because I was hiding from myself as bad.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having projected blame towards fear to the extent that I believed that love must eradicate and exterminate all fear.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for believing that fear must be eradicated and exterminated by love.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having created a hatred towards fear.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising that I have been perpetuating war, violence, abuse, harm suffering throughout the world as a result of having accepted and allowed myself for wanting to eradicate fear with love and I forgive myself for not realising that I created love from fear...as like fear of loss...like not wanting to lose that which I love...which is funny because what I love is a result of fear.

I forgive myself for having resisted pushing myself daily to purify my vocabulary as equalizing myself as vocabulary as living words as like realising myself one and equal as each word and putting myself as the living word into daily application as living walking talking breathing expression here as equality and oneness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising vocabulary as like math and music at the same time as like the sound energetic equation created based on my accepted and allowed judgement of the word.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having disregarded sound equality and oneness as like the same image and likeness as like you is me and me is you and fear is love and love is fear.


I realise myself as fear here for people to hear.

I realise my abilities/capabilities in sharing my fear as like sharing myself as all as one as equal as what is best for all Life.

I realise the awesomeness in fear as I realise the awesomeness within myself.

I realise myself responsibility in purifying vocabulary as like fixing all the accepted and allowed mistakes I made in judging words as separate from me.


I commit myself to exposing/educating and further investigating my relationship with fear to the point of equality and oneness as establishing an agreement within myself as fear.

I commit myself to play with fear.

I realise when I say I commit myself to play with fear I am essentially saying that I commit myself to play with myself. lol. I like to play with myself always. I sure do! lol.

I commit myself to playing with my words as I realise I am the words I speak and HOW I speak my words is a reflection of who I am in the moment as living the words I speak!.

I commit myself to stopping hiding from self responsibility.

I commit myself to self learning as know thy self.



No comments:

Post a Comment