important shit

Thursday 11 October 2012

Day 135 Feeling Guilty For Your Emotions?




Reacting with feelings/emotions to another human beings feelings/emotions is ridiculous absurdity. It's Retarded!





I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for reacting to peoples emotional instability with emotional instability.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for reaction to peoples feelings/emotions by like mimicking their feelings/emotions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being influenced by emotions and feelings.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for reacting to peoples emotions whether positive or negatively charged.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be directed and controlled by peoples emotions/feelings.

I forgive myself for not totally realising that all human beings are being directed by an energy buzz that is entirely self induced as consequence of accepted and allowed particpation within and as an energy buzz as like a feeding of our physical well being as like our life force essence.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having suppressed my life force essence as like a sacrifice and consequence of thirsting and feeding an energy buzz addiction by trying to buy and maintain a constant high through self interested indulgences from the perspective that I am separate from everyone else and that I am only considering myself and not realising that what I do to myself I am doing to everyone else as you is me and me is you.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for feeling guilty when people react to me with emotional disaray.

I forgive myself for not realising the self responsibility as standing as a point of assistance and support for people seeing their shit come out of themselves when I stimulate a reaction within people.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having judged peoples reactions as either good or bad based on a high energy reaction being good and a low energy reaction being bad as like feelings are good and emotions are bad.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for apologizing to people for having stimulated reactions that errupted out of them.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having dwelled within emotional lows as like depression as consequence of believing that I must hold onto guilt and regret for having stimulated strong emotional outbursts in friends and family.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for believing that it is better to say nothing that to possibly cause a reaction within someone.

I forgive myself for not realising the ridiculousness of believing that it is better to say nothing than to say something that might possibly cause an undesirable reaction within someone.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having a prefence for positively charged reactions as like a form of validation and buttering me up to assert self righteousness within myself as like me being a superior freat being.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having given specific attention to shifting peoples emotional lows into intense feeling highs.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not totally realising the equality as like the balancing of the spectrum as like the energy friction polarity within an emotional low or intense high feelings.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having supported and coddled feelings and emotions and catered to people's feelings and emotions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having doubted the absolute ridiculous absurd humor of feelings and emotions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having thought it is harmful and abusive for me to fuck with people's emotions and feelings.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having an attitude of like I shouldnt push anyones buttons because if I do my buttons will be pushed.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having created a negatively charged judgedment about pushing buttons and I forgive myself for not realising the actual assistance and support in button pushing as like assisting with self preservation as like stimulating the release of the weeds within the body that need to be pulled out and removed.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having feared getting to many of my buttons pushed at once.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having coped with the fear of pushing too many buttons at once or pushing certain buttons too much.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having been a bully of emotions and feelings as like giving myself a high by shutting down somebody elses high with specific wording that stimulates an emotional low.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for preying upon others weakness for personal gain as like thirsting upon those with emotional lows as like the necessary catlyst to simulate/stimulate intense enrgetic highs of self righteous superiority as like complete separation from and as equality and oneness as consequence of not realising the other individual as me in and as another life here as my point of mirror/self reflection.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having feared stimulating strong emotional lows within lots of people within a single moment as like having a bad reaction to my words and I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having held onto the fear of being hurt physically as consequence of stimulating emotional lows within lots and lots of people.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for doubting my ability to directly influence peoples emotions and feelings with specific word communications as like the words I am.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having doubted the absolute power as living words as equality and oneness as I am the words I speak as I am the sounds I make/express/share as I am here as physical sound expression.

 

I realise the self trust required in living words as equality and oneness.

I realise myself as physical sound manifestation.

I realise the consequence of reactions as like emotional instability.

I realise here on earth we are living out consequence as emotional instability play out.

I realise all emotional instability must be released from our beingness in order to birth ourself as life here as a sound physical being equality and oneness.

I realise I am in the process of becoming a sound physical body as equality and oneness

I realise the vast opportunity that is provided to me here as a teacher/master of feelings/emotions.

I realise the simplicity in educating common sense awareness about energy abuse as like accepted allowed friction/conflict/war within self as like exisitng as multiple points of view instead of one whole view as like the total view that sees everything here with clarity as like simple obvious common sesnse duh!

I realise myself as a point of influence as assistance and support to bring about a world that is best for everyone as heaven on earth physically manifested here as structually engineered sound equality and oneness.

I realise silence is golden as like a point of self stability as like certainty within and as self trust and self honesty as like know thy self.

I commit myself to pushing peoples buttons as a point of assistance and support as what is best for everyone.

I commit myself to facing my fear of specifically stimulating a room full of people's negative energetic charge as like the fear that exist within them as like accepted and allowed self suppressions.

I commit myself to exposing peoples accepted and allowed self suppressions with ease as I face and remove all accepted and allowed self suppressions from within myself.

I commit myself to exposing the ridiculousness of accepting and allowing self suppression as like a stupid addiction as like adding a dick to your life that fucks you in the most undesirable ways whenever you specifically request not to be fucked with.

I commit myself to fucking with people in the best possible ways as a means of standing as a facilitator of life excellence as equality and oneness here in application as a living example.

I commit myself to the best fucking.

I commit myself to being the best real fucker here.

I commit myself  to explaining how each can stand present here as the best real fucker here as we are all the same image and likeness.


No comments:

Post a Comment