important shit

Tuesday 26 June 2012

Day 56, Re-Defining Discipline


 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a negative polarity charge towards and with the word, 'discipline'.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having resisted pushing my discipline as a result of resisting the negative energetic charge I had assigned to and as the word discipline.

I forgive myself for not realising that I was existing as a negative energetic charge as discipline and therfore my expression as discipline has been unstable/unbalanced as a result of holding onto a polarity energetic charge within myself as discipline.

I forgive myself for not realising how holding polarity charges within myself as words influences my movement and expression/particpation in day to day practical living as a result of polarity energetic charges within myself that act as coding/programing as accepted and allowed play-outs that I have created.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for neglecting the importance of purifying my vocabulary as a result of lacking discipline as the self-dedication to self perfection as to do what is absolute best in all ways within and as the starting point principle oneness and equality as a result of holding onto a polarity charged relationship with and as the word discipline.

I forgive myelf for accepting and allowing myself for having manifested consequneces for myself to face and walk through as a result of accepting and allowing a polarity charged relationship within and as myself as discipline.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising the consequences and influences of accepting and allowing polarity charged definitions to exist within myself as words.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising that resistance towards work has been so extsensive as a result of me accepting and allowing direct conflict with and as the word discipline.

I forgive myself for not realising how ignoring the polarity charged accepted and allowed relationship with and as the word discipline has influenced my work experiences and academic studies.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having neglected my academic studies and my work for having suppressed myself expression as discipline as an equalized word from and as the satring point of oneness and equality.

I forgive myself for not realising the simplicity of expanding the quality of my life as equality and oneness by equalizing my vocabulary on a daily basis untill the change is noticeable as absolute.

I forgive myself for not realising the simplicity and wowness of taking the self responsibility to actually live words as an expression of who I am and that by taking atleast one word on a daily basis and applying the word as myself is like piecing myself back together again and therfore I am directly gifting myself.

I forgive myself for not realising the simplicity in gifting myself with words as becoming living words from the starting point of equality and oneness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having resisted purifying/equalizing my vocabulary on a daily basis because of the accepted and allowed back chat of, 'that wiill take soo long....i see and realise the point of polarity...i don't actually have to go through and redefine words.'

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for hvaing denied myself the gift of a purified/equalized vocabulary as a result of accepting and allowing self abdication as laziness and wanting a shortcut/easier way.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for desiring shortcuts as a way to circumvent living and pushing the point of and as self discipline.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having feared living discipline.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having resisted discipline as a result of accepting and allowing myself for fearing facing myself and pushing myself as discipline.

I forgive myself for not realising the simplicity of discipline as practical assistance and support to enhance daily practical living with specificty in living what is best for all beings here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having denied the importance and practicality of living self-discipline as equality and oneness as what is best for all life here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having considered discipline to be a punishmnet that I want to avoid at all costs.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing discipline as a punishmnet that is to be avoided at alll costs.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having compromised myself as a result of fearing discipline and therfore avoiding dicipline and believeing discipline to be not worthy of my attention.

I forgive myself for accepting and ignoring the word 'discipline'.

I forgive myself for not realising how difficult I have made soo many experiences of myself as a result of denying the point of absolute self discipline as practical assistance and support as strength training as life enhancing greatness as a point of self expansion.




I realise that I was existing as a negative energetic charge as discipline and therfore my expression as discipline has been unstable/unbalanced as a result of holding onto a polarity energetic charge within myself as discipline.

I realise how holding polarity charges within myself as words influences my movement and expression/particpation in day to day practical living as a result of polarity energetic charges within myself that act as coding/programing as accepted and allowed play-outs that I have created.

I realise the importance of purifying vocabulary as a means to remove all polarity charges from words so that self expression as living words stands equal and one here as the absolute best in all ways.

I realise the consequences and influences of accepting and allowing polarity charged definitions to exist within myself as words.

I realise that resistance towards work has been so extsensive as a result of me accepting and allowing direct conflict with and as the word discipline.

I realise how ignoring the polarity charged accepted and allowed relationship with and as the word discipline has influenced my work experiences and academic studies.

 I realise the simplicity of expanding the quality of my life as equality and oneness by equalizing my vocabulary on a daily basis untill the change is noticeable as absolute.

I realise the simplicity and wowness of taking the self responsibility to actually live words as an expression of who I am and that by taking atleast one word on a daily basis and applying the word as myself is like piecing myself back together again and therfore I am directly gifting myself.

I realise the simplicity in gifting myself with words as becoming living words from the starting point of equality and oneness

I realise the simplicity of discipline as practical assistance and support to enhance daily practical living with specificty in living what is best for all beings here.

I realise how difficult I have made soo many experiences of myself as a result of denying the point of absolute self discipline as practical assistance and support as strength training as life enhancing greatness as a point of self expansion.

When and as I see myself accepting and allowing backchat as feelings/emotions/thoughts as excuse/justification/reasoning/labeling/distraction/fear/desire/judgement/reaction to take my attention away from a specific focus I have committed to, I stop, I breathe and I realise the ridiculousness of even considering following back chat and suppressing discipline as life enhancing greatness. I allow myself a moment to relish in the ridiculousness as confirmation of self realisation of accepted and allowed rediculousness. I make a point of sharing points of ridiculousness that I accept and allow myself a moment to relish within the self realisation of such ridiculousness.

dictionary definitions of the word discipline:

 dis·ci·pline  (ds-pln)
n.
1. Training expected to produce a specific character or pattern of behavior, especially training that produces moral or mental improvement.
2. Controlled behavior resulting from disciplinary training; self-control.
3.
a. Control obtained by enforcing compliance or order.
b. A systematic method to obtain obedience: a military discipline.
c. A state of order based on submission to rules and authority: a teacher who demanded discipline in the classroom.
4. Punishment intended to correct or train.
5. A set of rules or methods, as those regulating the practice of a church or monastic order.
6. A branch of knowledge or teaching.
tr.v. dis·ci·plined, dis·ci·plin·ing, dis·ci·plines
1. To train by instruction and practice, especially to teach self-control to.
2. To teach to obey rules or accept authority. See Synonyms at teach.
3. To punish in order to gain control or enforce obedience. See Synonyms at punish.
4. To impose order on: needed to discipline their study habits.

[Middle English, from Old French descepline, from Latin disciplna, from discipulus, pupil; see disciple.]

disci·pli·nal (-pl-nl) adj.
disci·pliner n.
The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition copyright ©2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Updated in 2009. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.


playing with the word and the sounds of the word discipline:

diss-a-plan...disciple...

playing with new definition: discipline is a tool of support to not accepting any escape/excuse/justifictaion as way out as a way of dissing the plan that has been accepted and allowed to be followed as a point of self commitmnet. Self discipline is to realise self as the student and the teacher and to keep at the focus/keep on target....to know that distractions as things that take attention off specific focus is to lack discipline as self commitment and honor as self nourishment.

new defintion Discipline: Discipline is a point of self commitmnet as self nourishment as assistance and support in living what is absolutely best as discipline is a tool that enhances and expands the quality of life as oneness and equality as discipline facilitates focus to not accept and allow distraction and giving up as escapes as justifictaion/excuses. Discipline is a point of self direction as self direction cannot exist without discipline. Discipline in not a polarity charged word. Discipline is a word that can stand eternally as assiatnce and support from and as the starting point of oneness and equality. Discipline is life enhancing greateness.


I commit myself to living discipline.

I commit myself to sharing the awesomeness of discipline.

I commit myself to being an example of discipline.

I commit myself as Discipline.

I am Discipline
 


2 comments:

  1. Great blog here Mike - so, where did you go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cathy, thank you. I've been in northern alberta in remote locations for the last month with very limited access to the internet. I've been working as a tree planter for the past few months. Prior to getting to northern alberta, I was in northern british columbia. I've probably planted about 150 000 trees this spring summer..maybe a lil more maybe a lil less. Anyways I will be returning to ottawa, canada at towards the end of sugust where I will have daily access to the interent without a limmited connection. Also, I've been writing pretty much daily and I have a lot of blog/journal posts to upload that were hand written while living in my tent. anywho cheers!

    ReplyDelete