important shit

Saturday 2 June 2012

Day 37, Tree Planting Perfection


 


Day 37, Tree Planting Perfection

I had to re-work/re-plant today.  I had too high density and some J rooted trees.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for neglecting the roots of the trees and the prescribed density tree allocation because of the desire to make more money by cutting corners and quality in order to maximize my profits and hope that my quality would be good enough and that my quality would just pass quality control standards barely which meant that I push the boundaries of what is acceptable as much as possible and therefore maxed out my profit earning potential.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for spiting myself as the company, the trees, the forest and all the rest of existence by justifying having planted too high density and J rooted trees.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for neglecting the roots of the trees in the name of profit maximizing and desire to make as much money as possible and justifying harming the root system of the trees because the price that which I am getting paid per tree is shit and therefore I will do a shitty job and do only the quality that I am being paid for.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for neglecting life for profits


I realise I am the work I do

I realise cutting corners is like being shit on because it creates a shitty situation out of spite and disregard as a result of carelessness and neglect.


When and as I see myself cutting corners...I stop, I breathe and realise the fuckedness of cutting corners

I commit myself to stopping myself from cutting corners and taking short cuts for the desire to get ahead.


No comments:

Post a Comment