important shit

Saturday 23 June 2012

Day 45, I am Capable of Planting Very Fast




So, today I was noting how fast others around me were planting and I was planting steady...yet a little slow...slow in the sense that I wasnt planting in one of my top gears...maybe somewhere around 60-75% of max potential

I accepted myself as not wanting to plant faster as a result of some accepted and allowed mindfucking/backchat based on not feeling like it.

I saw dude planting faster than I was accepting and allowing myself to plant...and I would tell myself I'm not competing...no judgement/competition...and it's like as a result, I accepted myself as less than...in that I didn't push myself to my highest gears/greatest potential/capabilities

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting to push myself to plant at my greatest potential.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for suppressing my best efforts because of backchat/feelings of not wanting to push myself as hard as I can.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for feeling guilty for planting at 60-75% of max potential.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for spiting my best efforts because of fear of losing competition and accepted and allowed self judgement.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as an inferior planter to the dude on my crew.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for justifying the dude on my crew going faster than me because of the reasoning...he is in better shape than me.  I forgive myself for creating justification and excuses to avoid seeing self sabotage as self imposed limitation as a result of not wanting to push myself to plant faster and go harder as a result of accepted and allowed emotions as back chat.

I forgive myself for not realising how back chat as emotion and feeling has influenced me extensively in day to day particpations.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself fo rnot realising that it is ok to plant however fast or slow I want as self expression I am  and that planting faster or slower doesnt make me better or worse and that the point to see and realise here is that today, the speed in which I planted at was dictated through accepted and allowed back chat feeling as not wanting to push myself too hard...I never asked myself why...I just accepted feeling...

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing wants or not wanting to be connected to feelings/emotions as energy buzz/buildup.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to get possessed by feelings/emotions.

I realise I am capable of planting very fast

I realise planting very fast is who I am as self expression

I realise I like to plant very fast.

I realise I can plant very slow.

I realise I can walk very fast.

I realise I can talk very fast.

I realise I can talk and walk very slow.

I realise I enjoy my movements whether they be very fast or very slow.

I realise I capitalize on money making tree planting by focusing on moving very fast as planting as I am able to.

I realise I enjoyed planting at a steady pace at about60-75% of my max potential.

I realise other planters are point of self reflection as self reflection...me seeing me...example here.

I realise pushing myself to excel at maximum potential is rewarding as self expansion as pushing through resistance.


When and as I see myself dictating performance/how I will work based on mood/feeling/backchat...I stop, I breathe and I see the point of resistance to push through...I persevere by pushing through resistance one breath at a time and realise I am following my life map as perfections and I am well on my journey to becoming life.






No comments:

Post a Comment