important shit

Saturday 23 June 2012

Day 44, Living Gratefulness


Day 44, Living Gratefulness


Living gratefulness is practical living in application.

 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for suppressing myself as living gratefulness in every moment of breath.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to misplace gratefulness of being here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing me for taking for granted all that is provided for me as gifts.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating a sense of entitlement for myself as specialness as better than others and therefore entitled to gifts

I forgive myself for not realising that gratefulness is a living expression as an eternal orgasm as like an eternal flame/fire that is so fucking awesome and cool.

I forgive myself for suppressing the greatness of great-fullness as self fulfillment as amazing excellence.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for moving soooooooooooooooo far away from gratefulness in order to realise separation from and as gratefulness.

I forgive myself for not realising the simplicity of gratefulness.

I forgive myself for making gratefulness out to be some form of complicated mental discipline as a form of self hypnosis positive energy.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for attaching gratefulness to positive energy and in conflict with negative energy.

I forgive myself for not realising gratefulness as oneness and equality as living word/expression one and equal here.

I realise that gratefulness is a living expression as an eternal orgasm as like an eternal flame/fire that is so fucking awesome and cool.

I realise the awesomeness of gratefulness as a living expression that is seemingly beyond any word comprehension.

I realise the simplicity of gratefulness.

I realise gratefulness as oneness and equality as living word/expression one and equal here.

When and as I see myself  suppressing myself as living gratefulness as who I am...I STOP...I BREATHE and I REAL EYES the ridiculousness of suppressing myself as gratefulness in practical living application.  I share my gratitude as a Living expression of who I am as self realisation. I embrace the profound awesomeness and simplicity of gratefulness.

I am Grateful.

I commit myself to walking and understanding the dimensions of Gratefulness

I commit myself as Grateful Gratefulness as filled Greatness

No comments:

Post a Comment