important shit

Saturday 23 June 2012

Day 48, Predicting a Future of Fuckedness is Fucked!




I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for holding onto the past as fuckedness as justification/excuse/abdication of will and resolve to provide practical solutions to in fact change the nature of complex fuckedness into simplified awesomeness as Life simplicity which is best for everyone being here as equality and oneness subsistence substance...Which is eternal orgasm as wow it is the same wow whether the weather of expression of and as eternal orgasm moves forward or backwards as wow is a wow from beginning to end and from end to beginning as wow.

I forgive myself for not realising the simplicity of wow is me as wow as life being eternal orgasm as sound expression equality and oneness as absolute awesomeness which is best in all ways as always here as fucking wow.

WOW!

!!!

! WOW

I realize wow as awesome is looking and seeing beyond/without fear as self fulfilling prophecy of as existence as eternal orgasm humbling wow in gratitude and gratefulness as recipient in receiving the gift of life as absolute presents which is to continue giving as we like to receive as oneness and equality subsistence substance which is best for everyone being here.

When and as I see myself accepting and allowing self imposed judgement as apparent knowing as self righteous justification/excuses of and as self delusioned/self compromised/self exploitation if and as abdication of and equality and oneness, I stop! I breathe and I realise the ridiculousness of such self imposed acceptances and allowances as being complete absurdity and of no reliance whatsoever...and therefore it is easy to let such acceptances and allowances go in one moment as living self realisation of and as living self fulfillling prophecy as eternal orgasm of wow as life simplicity as absolute awesomeness here being absolute assistance and support in servitude of life support living gratitude and gratefulness as gifted being here.

I commit myself to sharing self realisations of life simplicity as wow as eternal orgasm here as oneness and equality sound expression.

I am grateful for being gifted as life living here which stands as  for principled living based in equality and oneness as starting point origin.

No comments:

Post a Comment