important shit

Saturday 23 June 2012

Day 50, Expressing Silly and Gay Voices

I have some friends who express silly and gay voices very well.  Today I had extensive resistance to expressing a gay voice.  It's like I doubted my ability express gay/silly voice.



It sounds kind of funny writing about and sharing this point.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing to express a gay/silly self expression.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing to express a gay/silly voice.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear standing as the point of gayness and silliness.

I forgive myself for resisting facing myself as silly/gay voice tonality expressions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having doubted my ability to express gay/silly voices.

I realise the ridiculousness of having feared to make gay/silly voices/sounds.

I realise the funniness as ridiculousness in trying to express silly/gay voice tonalities from within the starting point of fear.

When and as I see myself resisting to express myself in a certain manner, such as gay/silly voice tonalities...I STOP! I breathe!...I push through the resistance as I realise the ridiculousness of fearing to make gay/silly sounds/voices.

No comments:

Post a Comment