important shit

Saturday 23 June 2012

Day 43, Gratitude is a Great Attitude

I had suppressed gratitude for and as tree planting and it was affecting my being here tree planting as lack of appreciation and gratefulness.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having suppressed gratitude and gratefulness as tree planting.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising that suppressing gratitude and gratefulness influences my attitude and self enjoyment as limitless self-expression

I forgive myself for not realising that living gratitude as a great attitude is greatness in practical living application here as living greatness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing the suppression of gratefulness as appreciation for the living support tree planting has provided me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for almost throwing away my opportunity to plant trees as a means of financial support/well being because of holding a grudge against tree planting.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for holding a grudge against tree planting as a bieng hard tough brutal labor that I developped spite towards as cruel and unusual punishment.

I forgive myself for not realising the cruel and unusal punishment I have inflicted upon myself as a result of projecting blame/fault and holding a grudge and acting out of spite do to being emotionally charged with anger/irritation/annoyance/frustration.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing spite towards tree planting as cruel and unusual punishmnet and I forgive myself for not realising that I was spiting myself as cruel and unusual punishment as accepted and allowed mind fuckedness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to blame tree planting and for not realising that I was accepting and allowing blame within myself and projecting fault against tree planting and I was placing myself in conflict with planting trees.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating a resistance to planting trees.

I forgive myself for not realising I was accepting and allowing a battle/conflict within me in projected outward as separation from tree planting which resulted in suppressing myself as gratitude and gratefulness as tree planter tree planting.

I realise I was accepting and allowing a battle/conflict between me and the act of tree planting as a result of  suppressing myself as gratitude and gratefulness as tree planter tree planting.

I realise that I was spiting myself as cruel and unusual punishment as accepted and allowed mind fuckedness by projecting blame and non appreciation for the work that is providing me financial stability.


I realise he cruel and unusal punishment I have inflicted upon myself as a result of projecting blame/fault and holding a grudge and acting out of spite do to being emotionally charged with anger/irritation/annoyance/frustration.


I realise that living gratitude as a great attitude is greatness in practical living application here as living greatness


I realise that suppressing gratitude and gratefulness influences my attitude and self enjoyment as limitless self-expression


When and as I see myself dwelling, holding a grudge, experiencing resistance to tree planting...I STOP, I BREATHE and I realise myself as gratefulness and gratitude in living appreciation for being here as director of me here

No comments:

Post a Comment