important shit

Tuesday 31 July 2012

Day 57 Friendship


Day 57 Friendship



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having suppressed the awesomeness of friendship.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising the awesomeness of friendship as a pillar of assistance and support.

I forgive myself for not realising the awesomeness of friendship starts with myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for disregarding and ignoring the many friendships I have.

I forgive myself for not realising that I was disregarding and ignoring myself as a result of disregarding and ignoring the many friendships I have.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for suppressing gratitude as a great attitude and gratefulness for the many friendships I have.

I forgive myself for not fully living the statement that, ‘somebody you don’t know... is just a friend you haven’t met yet.

I forgive myself for not realising the assistance and support within and as friendship as caring is sharing.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having suppressed the point, ‘carrying is sharing’ as a result of having ignored and disregarded friendships.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for abusing friendships and suppressing the point caring is sharing.

 I forgive myself for not realising that I am missing out on an opportunity of friendship when I resist getting to know someone that I have the opportunity to get to know

I realise that I am missing out on an opportunity of friendship when I resist getting to know someone that I have the opportunity to get to know.

I realise the awesomeness of friendship as a pillar of assistance and support.

I realise that I was disregarding and ignoring myself as a result of disregarding and ignoring the mnay friendships I have.

I realise the awesomeness of friendship as sharing is caring.

I realise the assistance and support within and as friendship as caring is sharing.

When and as I see myself disregarding and ignoring the awesomeness of friendship, I stop, I breathe and I allow myself to embrace the awesomeness of friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment