important shit

Sunday 24 June 2012

Day 54, Thoughts/Feelings/Emotions as Presents of Support


 

I forgive myself for not realising that thought/feelings/emotions are presents of support to assist and support me in facilitating self realisation as what I have accepted and allowed within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having separated thoughts/feelings/emotions from and as gifts/presents and therfore blamed my thoughts/feelings/emotions as distractions from receiving more gifts to assist and support the facilitation of self realisation.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising that everything here is a present/gift to assist and support self realisation.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for judging gifts/presents and for ignoring some gifts/presents as a result of giving the present/gift a low value as a result of not having a strong energetic reaction to the gift/present.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising that the gift of life includes everything and therefore there are many parts/pieces that accumulate the whole of life and I forgive myself for not realising that piece by piece, part by part...gift by gift...I am gifting/piecing myself back together again as self realisation of and as oneness and equality as one whole life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having suppressed gratitude and gratefulness as appreciation for every thought/feeling/emotion I have experienced as point of support showing me the natur of my acceptances and allowances.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having not questioned my every thought/feeling/emotion in order to see and realise how I have been presented with a point of support as a tool/gift to work/play with.

I forgive myself for not realising that I am the staring point of life as gift/present as oneness and equality and that everything is for me as me is you...and therfore it's all about me and it's all about you because you is me and me is you and therfore what is best for all life is the absolute best because oneness and equality is what is best for everyone always as we are all it, here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself  for not realising how specific every moment is as points of multi dimensionality as gifts/presents as assistance and support here.

I forgive myself for having not really considered that each moment is an oppurtunity to stand as self realisation as oneness and equality as what is best for all life and that standing as the principle of onenenss and equality is impacting as a ripple effect that manifests throughout existence as an example of self realisation as oneness and equality here physically manifested

I forgive myself for not realising the simplicity of the statement, 'give as you like to recieve' as being all about self without separation and within and as the principle of oneness and equality as what is best for all life and that caring is sharing...and gifts/presents can only ever be given to self.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having separated myself into separate selves and as a result allowed instability within myself as wavering self trust as indecisiveness in walking decisions as self trust commitment/agreement as walking/moving as principled living from and as the starting point of oneness and equality as the will/bond I am

I realise the simplicity of the statement, 'give as you like to recieve' as being all about self without separation and within and as the principle of oneness and equality as what is best for all life and that caring is sharing...and gifts/presents can only ever be given to self.

I realise that each moment is an oppurtunity to stand as self realisation as oneness and equality as what is best for all life and that standing as the principle of onenenss and equality is impacting as a ripple effect that manifests throughout existence as an example of self realisation as oneness and equality here physically manifested

I realise how specific every moment is as points of multi dimensionality as gifts/presents as assistance and support here.

I realise that I am the staring point of life as gift/present as oneness and equality and that everything is for me as me is you...and therfore it's all about me and it's all about you because you is me and me is you and therfore what is best for all life is the absolute best because oneness and equality is what is best for everyone always as we are all it, here.

I realise that the gift of life includes everything and therefore there are many parts/pieces that accumulate to the whole of life and I forgive myself for not realising that piece by piece, part by part...gift by gift...I am gifting/piecing myself back together again as self realisation of and as oneness and equality as one whole life.

I realise that thoughts/feelings/emotions are presents of support to assist and support me in facilitating self realisation as what I have accepted and allowed within myself.

I realise the importance of questioning every thought/feeling/emotion that comes up from within me so that I can understand the nature of the gift/tool I am receiving so that I know how to play/work with it.

I realise the togetherness of work and play as oneness and equality fused/merged/intertwined together as a working play...playing and working together...as one cannot exist without the other as we work on our play and play with our work as living self fulfillment as grateful for life presence here

When and as I see myself being ungrateful for a thought/feeling/emotion that has come up within me, I stop, I breathe and I ask myself how this moment is assisting and supporting me as I realise I am the answer and the solution to my question as I am the question the answer and the solution and by asking myself a question I am giving myself direction as assistance and support from and as the stating point of oneness and equality and I work and play with assistance and support because it is fun and fun is who I am.

I commit myself to working and playing with assistance and support as embracing myself as fun

I commit myself to enjoying presents of  assistance and support as I realise who I am is presents of assistance and support





No comments:

Post a Comment