important shit

Saturday 23 June 2012

Day 52, From Stress to Self Direction


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising how self direction has been compromised within backchat as reactions as feelings/emotions as to my movements and participations within my world
.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to stress about being the director of my reality

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to doubt my ability to direct my reality

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for stalling and waiting to direct my reality as a result of accepting and allowing a relationship with fear within myself to act in charge as the constant friction charging of my mind as thought/feeling/emotion

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing to piss others off in my world and I forgive myself for fearing an existential fuck up within and as my movement/self direction as a creator here and I forgive myself for not realising that my inaction/stalling and waiting is an existential fuckup as abdication of self responsibility in principled living as oneness and equality self realisation.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for giving in to fear as excuse/justification as back chat emotional self compromise.

I forgive myself for not realising the extent to which fear/emotion/feeling has influenced my standing/stability/expression as director/creator of reality

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for making excuses and justifications to validate and excuse myself from daily writing of self forgiveness as a point of practical self support to assist and support the enhancement of my daily living oneness and equality as principle self realisation as my starting point of existing/expressing/being here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for suppressing self nourishment as daily writing for having accepted and allowed myself to excise myself from pushing through the resistance to write on a few occasions because I was tired and it seemed like too much work and that I would just do it late/the next day and I forgive myself for not realising the accumulation factor buildup in allowing a point of self abuse/fuckedness to exist within me in and as relation to and as procrastination/postponement and I forgive myself for not realising the extent of consequences as self compromise/self suppression as a result of accepting and allowing postponement/waiting/procrastination/justification/excuse/avoidance/accumulation factor effect

I forgive myself for not realising the assistance and support as self nourishment in and as self consistency in making a point of continuously/daily completing all assignments/tasks/jobs/work so that I am able to capitalize on all opportunities that present themselves to me as presents here as unconditional support given and provided for me by me as a result of me giving myself nourishment as living self realisation of oneness and equality as assistance and support always and that i get what i give and therefore I am only able to receive that which I am willing to give and therefore it is in my giving that opens up my ability to receive and prosper from my reception as effective use of self forgiveness as an amazing tool of self support to enhance giving and receiving what is best

I realise that self trust is beyond back chat feeling/emotional reactions and that self trust is embracing resistance/fear/conflict with the confidence and courage to realise self=capabilities to direct myself in the moment as the absolute best way as assistance and support and to realise that if I make a mistake it is ok because i learn from my mistakes and therefore facing a mistake is like removing accepted and allowed manifested weakness...which therefore means I recycle weakness/suppression and turn it into support/strength as self direction and enhanced self trust capabilities/confidence to  make best decisions as all as one as equal in seeing/realising common sense simplicity of oneness and equality and that what is best for everyone in all ways includes me as I am  here

When and as I see myself being influenced by emotional backchat, I stop, I breathe and I realise the ridiculousness of accepting and allowing emotional influence and therefore I face all points of emotional influence and reconcile the accepted and allowed/ingrained fear that created and manifested the emotional reaction as backchat feeling/buzz

No comments:

Post a Comment