important shit

Saturday 2 June 2012

Day 38 Tree Planting




Day 38 Tree Planting

So I’ve allowed myself to have a love hate relationship with tree planting.  Some days I fucking love it and other days I fucking hate it. When I hate it, planting becomes very difficult because of the accepted and allowed resistance I’ve allowed to brew up within myself.  So I know it’s bullshit to allow a Love hate relationship to exist...it’s like fucking exhausting...and yes I’m sharing this point because I’m sure many can relate to allowing a love/hate relationship to exist.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have a love/hate relationship with tree planting.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for separating tree planting from myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to split myself in halves as love and hate.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising that I am tree planting and that to allow a love/hate relationship with myself is to allow conflict/war within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing war/conflict within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising how my behaviour has been influenced as a result of allowing a love/hate relationship within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising the cycles of moods that just rotate within me as a result of allowing love/hate relationship about tree planting.

I forgive myself for not realising that a love hate relationship  with tree planting exposes accepted and allowed moods within myself as feelings or emotions that is like a spectrum cycle that I created as a result of my accepted and allowed participation as fragmentation/separation as reactions from thoughts that induce a feeling or an emotion.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be influenced by moods as feelings/emotions and I forgive myself for not realising that I am not directing myself as life creator if my direction is influenced by mood as feelings/emotions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a choice to exist within myself as love or hate...like I love it or hate it...love me or hate me....love tree planting or hate tree planting.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to associate the word love with feelings and the word hate with emotions. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating polarity friction within the words love and hate as opposite charges.  I forgive myself for accepting and allowing tree-planting to have a split charge as either positive or negative or an in between neutral charge because of the middle road approach.

I forgive myself for not realising the importance of equalizing my vocabulary as who I am as living words so that I can express myself here without charges as positive/negative/neutrality so that I can live oneness and equality free from self imposed influence/limitation as a result of accepted and allowed charges held against me as polarity friction within and as my vocabulary.

I forgive myself for not realising that my every moment participation is an opportunity to check myself as the point of self correction as self perfection in equalizing myself in all ways as oneness and equality...and my thoughts/feelings/emotions...reactions...body movements are tools/gifts of support assisting and supporting to realise points of accepted and allowed separation and therefore correct/self perfect myself like humpty dumpty piecing myself back together again as a sound man as absolute harmony as the self realisation as who I am is Oneness and Equality


I realise that I am tree planting and that to allow a love/hate relationship with myself is to allow conflict/war within myself.

I realise how my behaviour has been influenced as a result of allowing a love/hate relationship within myself.

I realise the cycles of moods that just rotate within me as a result of allowing love/hate relationship about tree planting.

I realise that a love hate relationship  with tree planting exposes accepted and allowed moods within myself as feelings or emotions that is like a spectrum cycle that I created as a result of my accepted and allowed participation as fragmentation/separation as reactions from thoughts that induce a feeling or an emotion.

I realise that I am not directing myself as life creator if my direction is influenced by mood as feelings/emotions.

I realise the importance of equalizing my vocabulary as who I am as living words so that I can express myself here without charges as positive/negative/neutrality so that I can live oneness and equality free from self imposed influence/limitation as a result of accepted and allowed charges held against me as polarity friction within and as my vocabulary.

I realise that my every moment participation is an opportunity to check myself as the point of self correction as self perfection in equalizing myself in all ways as oneness and equality...and my thoughts/feelings/emotions...reactions...body movements are tools/gifts of support assisting and supporting to realise points of accepted and allowed separation and therefore correct/self perfect myself like humpty dumpty piecing myself back together again as a sound man as absolute harmony as the self realisation as who I am is Oneness and Equality

I realise in facing myself in every moment here as self correction and self perfection that I am enabling me to open up and expand self expression by releasing accepted and allowed suppressions within myself that have acted as self imposed programmed limitations

I realise in facing myself with brutal self honesty I m stopping the war/conflict within myself and am opening up untapped awesomeness potential that I had veiled myself from seeing as living real eyes and seeing self realisation in every moment till I am a total self realisation as Oneness and Equality, complete pieced together whole as the whole universe as all as one as equal standing and sharing awesomeness always.

I realise I am grateful to be tree planting and for tree planting as I am grateful for me being here

When and as I see myself accepting and allowing polarity friction within myself towards a point- I stop, I breathe and realise the absurd ridiculousness of accepting and allowing a battle within my mind that I am accepting and allowing the battle ground to be my body and earth and therefore see how if I accepted and allow bullshit...war/conflict within myself than I am contributing to war/conflict...bullshit being here in our world.

I commit myself to sharing self realisations I have learned as a result of tree planting
I commit myself to letting go of polarity friction within the mind.
I commit myself to equalizing myself as Oneness and Equality
I commit myself to having fun while I equalize myself as Oneness and Equality
I commit myself to being patient with myself as I equalize myself as Oneness and equality.
I commit myself to daily self realisations as the point of self perfection until I am here absolute as living proof of oneness and equality self realisation.

No comments:

Post a Comment