important shit

Saturday 29 March 2014

Day 615 Creation and Reaction?





So in looking at the word "Creation" I noticed that the word "Reaction" is within and as the word "Creation" when and as you move the letters around. It is interesting to see also the correlation and connection that Creation is in fact within and as the word, "Reaction".


This is interesting to me because I have been regarding my reactions as less than creation here. What I have neglected to understand and realize completely is how in fact my every reaction reveals to me my manifested accepted and allowed creation here that has become so much so automated. It's interesting because reactions reflect what has already been created...and I have been looking at reactions as the suppression of the in the moment opportunity/possibility for new creation/expression to be born/lived.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the equality and oneness within and as the words "Creation" and "Reaction".


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for regarding my reactions as less than creations.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the self-reflection in seeing and realizing and understanding how and why my reactions are in fact my creations here.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how I in fact created limitation for myself in defining particular behaviour patterns for myself as a points of reaction as a result of personalizing a definition of a specific word that stimulates/triggers/generates a point of conflict/friction within myself.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how I created conflict/friction/reactions within myself.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for defining reactions as bad and creations as good.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for giving a positive polarity charge to the word "creation" and a negative polarity charge to the word, "reaction"


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for getting mixed up within myself as a result of bouncing back and forth within positive and negative energies.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating particular relationships towards words with positive and negative energies.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how I have fucked with my ability to play with words as a result of creating personalized definitions of words with specific and particular energetic associations.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating reactions towards words as a result of creating energetic relationships with words.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how I have been passively creating my reality within having reactions. 


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how having reactions is a point of creation from and as the starting point of passive acceptance and allowance.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for abdicating creation within passive acceptance and allowance from and as the starting point of having reactions and not knowing and understanding what to do about reactions.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for taking reactions personally.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing reactions.


To Be Continued

No comments:

Post a Comment