important shit

Saturday 15 March 2014

Day 606 Emotional Attachment to Money



Why is it that I have an emotional attachment to Money?

Well, I feel safe and secure when I have lots of money in my bank account. Money provides me with a sense of comfort and security of well being. Have I created a false sense of security within myself that is relative to the amount of money I have? I mean, money is a point of practicality within the word in which we live. Money supports our well being here. I need and require money in order to buy food and be able to pay for a place to live. I need money to survive. So, I see that within this desire to survive/fear of not surviving I have derived comfort within having money to spend. I mean, I like spending money on points of luxury...like being able to travel, have a car, have toys to play with...the money to participate within activities. 

I was just looking at my bank account and calculated some upcoming expenses...and also I was looking at the price of the Canadian dollar in relation to the European dollar and the American dollar....and within doing so, I had some reactions of anger/frustration/irritation/annoyance/blame.

Also, I started questioning my initial plans for the upcoming months...I mean I started looking at things more and more because of the fear of loss...like losing the money that currently sits in my bank account...and within this...kind of fretting within my mind... so very concerned...in a slight state of panic/stress/strain upon myself...feeling uncomfortable within the thoughts that as my bank account shrinks and I move into new business ventures without an initial immediate return of income....what if I don't succeed? I mean, shit, the paranoia attached to my money relationship is a most tragic comedy.

So, 

As, I stabilized myself within taking a breath and realizing I am here, I was able to look with clarity at how I had created such an energetic buildup within myself in relationship to my money. 

Obviously it is not cool that the majority of the people on the planet most likely have some sort of emotional attachment to money.

It is not cool that my emotional attachment to money has been a result of competition mentality mind set as the 'desire to win and the fear of losing'...the epitome of a win/loss relationship. I mean, fuck, that type of relationship mind set sucks.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating an emotional attachment to money.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for existing within and as a competitive win/loss relationship with money...where I desire to have more money and I fear loosing all my money.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for defining my comfort and security in relationship to how much money is in my bank account.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to create my existence to exist within and as an emotion/feeling state of energy that is directly related to how much money I have.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having suppressed my practical living creative expression and potential expression within garnering an emotional attachment to money.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating emotional stress/strain upon my physical body within fearing to lose my money and fearing to not have enough money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the money psychology of our shared reality...and how it exists within and as the fear of loss.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for suppressing my life potential within stressing/straining myself about money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for valuing money more than I value my physical well being.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for sacrificing and compromising my physical well being within forming an emotional attachment to money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how I have suppressed my relationship potential with money as a result of fearing to lose money...and desiring to have more money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having a conflicting relationship with money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how I have the opportunity to expand my relationship to and as money within letting go of my emotional attachment towards money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how I am able to become more intimate within my expression with money as a result of stopping to accept and allow my money movement relationships to be rooted and influenced by fear.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how I have the opportunity to develop creative expression with money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for separating myself from and as the money here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding myself as the point of self-determination in deciding and determining the level of connection I have with money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the money delusion of desire as like the beautiful mirage that is always just a little out of reach.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for mind fucking myself in and as a result of creating an emotional attachment to money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for becoming energetically stimulated by money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how I have moved through my life within a limited capacity as a result of having an emotional attachment to money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having reacted in a spiteful manner to the realization that I have existed within an emotional attachment towards money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being spiteful towards myself in trying to rebel against my emotional attachment to money...by deliberately being careless with my money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing my money movement.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for wanting to avoid spending my money as much as possible.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for suppressing my money movement.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having desired to be reckless with my money in hopes that I will get a big reward for taking a big risk.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for desiring big amounts of money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing big amounts of money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how ridiculously absurd it is to fear money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for treating money as separate from myself here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having defined money to be my artificial life force.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for restricting/resisting my access to money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having a relationship with money based upon self interest.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing to let go of the desire for more money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for believing that the desire for more money is the necessary motivation in order to make receiving more money possible.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding that I do not in fact require to desire having more money in order for me to be one and equal with receiving/inheriting more money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for thinking I must be deceptively clever in order to receive more money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for doubting my ability to give myself more money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for running away from more money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for wanting to avoid the responsibility that comes with having more money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing the responsibility that comes with having more money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the extent to which my relationship with money has been ridiculously absurd.




No comments:

Post a Comment