important shit

Tuesday 4 March 2014

Day 600 Certainty





CERTAINTY

CERTAIN


So,


I'm investigating with playing with the word "Certainty" and within and as the word "Certainty" I see the word "Certain" quite clearly as it is easily visible within and as the word "Certainty".


So,

I'm looking at how I can take on the word "Certainty" within myself as a point of practical living as a way to assist and support my self-expression here.


So,

I see and realize and understand how it is cool to be certain as a point of specificity within and as communication/self-expression here. I see and realize this to be a point of self-trust.


So,

I was looking at and questioning the nature of our World System here which is based in and around the ideas of uncertainty...as like there being unknown forces at play/work that can have potentially dire circumstances/consequences for the majority of beings within and as the World System here.


So,

It is ridiculously absurd to me, that it is generally accepted that the everyday functioning of our World System is based upon principled frame works of uncertainty...like making our total welfare up to chance...like a lottery of sorts where there is winners and losers....and well...what the fuck....I mean this is so ridiculously absurd...like really...that we can accept and allow ourselves to function within a global frame work of uncertainty as the consequence of our own doing...that we perpetuate certain problematic consequences that could otherwise be prevented with absolute certainty if we changed our prerogative from accepting and allowing uncertainty/doubt/fear within our-self here to that of self-trust/self-honesty/certainty as that which is best for Life.


So,

It becomes more and more apparent to me on a daily basis how I have in fact never really known with absolute certainty what is in fact always best for Life.


So,

This is quite certainly a seriously important situation and issue that require certain specific attention.


So,


I see/realize/understand that as I face my accepted and allowed doubt/uncertainty/fear within myself that I in fact enable/birth/grow my self-trust/self-honesty/self-reliability/self-sustainability/self-integrity/self-ingenuity/self-determination/self-worth as this becomes the fruit/bounty of as the labor of my self-forgiveness here.


So,

Would not it be cool to align the World System in accordance within and as the specific certainty of and as that which is best for all Life here?


So,


Can you see how self-forgiveness is in fact a starting point platform for sharing/expanding our fruit/bounty of and as the labor of self-forgiveness here.


So,

It is obviously so cool to me to harmonize our World System from and as the Starting point of Self-forgiveness. A giving for Self Here. Which in turn is also a Receiving for Self Here.


So,

Can you answer with absolute certainty, that, It is common sense that we should have a World System that is orchestrated from and as the Starting Point of "Forgiveness...Giving as We Like to Receive"?


So,


It is clear to me that as individuals we come together and form groups that reflect the common bond of our individuality here within and as the point of that which is best for all Life as/is within and as the starting point of Creation Here within and as Equality and Oneness.


So,

I am certain that as I continue to purify myself within and as the practical living of self-forgiveness as the who/how/why I am here....that I am in fact facilitating and orchestrating myself within and as a reflection of the World System here as my standing vote to and as what I practically assist and support Living Here.


So,


I am certain that this is the point of self-responsibility....the epitome of self-responsibility/self-direction within taking/giving care to cultivate a World System that in fact supports what is Best for all Life here.


For support within and as the political process that must unfold, I suggest studying an "Economists Journey to Life" and the, "Living Income Guaranteed".

No comments:

Post a Comment