important shit

Wednesday 12 March 2014

Day 604 Prioritizing My Life Business


So,

I see/realize/regard/understand that my every moment participation here is a reflection/presentation/consequence of Myself/Life/Business/Here.

So,

I see/realize/understand how I have negated to regard the significance and magnificence of my every moment participation here.

So, 

I see/realize/understand how I have taken for granted Myself /Life/Business/Opportunities that exist here from moment to moment.

So,

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and hiding myself form the fact that my behaviour from moment to moment is a reflection/presentation of Myself/Life/Business/Here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for neglecting the mindset of business.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the dynamics of "Business".

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for choosing to ignore points of potential business within my reality.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for seeing business as a point of responsibility that I would like to minimize.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for minimizing my business responsibility and potential here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing to expand my business/responsibility here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the correlation between business and personal self-responsibility.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the Life/Business/Opportunity I have been bestowed with here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for making excuses/justifications/reasons to restrict/suppress/diminish Myself/Life/Business/Talent/Opportunity/Creativity Here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the the significance and magnificence of giving myself Business/Responsibility.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how to give myself Everything I want.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for restricting my access to Everything I want.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself believing that I cannot have Everything I want.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being hesitant about giving myself everything I want.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing to give myself Everything I want.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for hiding from the Quest of Questioning Everything I want.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for restricting and blocking the assitance and support of others giving me Everything I want.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being spiteful towards myself and others within resisting to seeking out help in getting Everything I want.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting to commit to self-direction I see/realize/understand to be valuable Life/Support/Assistance that will enhance my practical living reality here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing to utilize all resources I have at my disposal.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having resistance to utilizing resources.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for trying to take short cuts and skimp out on the cost benefits to and as the investment within and as my well being here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being a cheapskate with my money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for undervaluing physical life labor here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and uderstanding how undervaluing my physical life labor here reflect and presents the example of how the world exists within and as a point of life suppression...where life is not regarded to be valuable and is in fact drastically undervalued.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for drastically undervaluing Myself here...and within this I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for devaluing Life as a result of not realizing and understanding the starting point of and as Life Equality and Oneness.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for neglecting to really mind my business.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for neglecting to examine all the dimensions of what it in fact really means to "Mind My Business"...and within this question My Opportunities/Resources available within Minding My Business.



To Be Continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment