important shit

Thursday 6 March 2014

Day 601 Compassion





See the Compass within Compassion.





I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how I resisted seeing for real within and as compassion for my fellow beings here.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how I negated my ability to navigate myself within and as compassion for others in my reality.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how I created reasoned confusion as a self-defense coping mechanism as a result of the fear of living and giving myself the gift of and as real compassion within and as myself intimacy here.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing the self-responsibility that comes within and as the understanding of the word compassion.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating unfortunate consequences for myself as a result of requiring to learn hard lessons from and as the perspective of being resistant to understanding something that was here for me to see.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the simplicity of seeing what is here within and as the practical living application of Compassion.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for abdicating myself responsibility as the practical living application of the word Compassion.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the significance of imploring myself to investigate/introspect myself within moments of dissonance towards another being here. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how conflict cannot exist within myself towards other beings when and as I commit myself to the practical living application of Compassion.


I commit myself to the practical living application of Compassion.


I realize and understand the significance of and as the practical living application of Compassion.


When and as I see myself struggling with another individual in my reality, I stop and breathe, I see/understand/realize that my compass as compassion is misaligned and I am negating a point of self-reflection/self-honesty and in turn am in fact being self-dishonest within myself. I immediately take self-responsibility for my unfortunate acceptance and allowance of self-dishonesty by remedying the situation by giving myself the dignity and integrity to live self-honestly and walk the necessary self-corrections of problem/self-dishonesty/consequence into and as solution/self-honesty/compassion common sense simplicity here within and as the self-realization of what is best.


I commit myself to the dignity and integrity required to live self-honestly and walk the necessary self-corrections for my unfortunate acceptances and allowances of problems/self-dishonesty/consequences.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding when a reaction comes up within myself, that I am able to understand and really know the reaction occurred within myself as I trust my compass of and as Compassion to see the truth within myself without any bias/filter.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for self-manipulating the truth of my acceptances and allowances as a result of compromising the integrity and dignity of and as my practical living the word Compassion.


I commit myself to living the word Compassion without any bias/filter.


I commit myself to practically living the word Compassion as What is best for all Life.


I commit myself to the self-realization and understanding that Real Compassion is the practical living application of Compassion as What is always best for all Life.


When and as I see myself looking to compromise the practical living application of Compassion, I stop and breathe, I see/realize/understand that formulating reasoned forms of justifications/excuses is a result of accepting and allowing a contaminated vocabulary to exist within myself. Within this, I see/realize/understand how I investigate my words to see where/how/why there is a disharmony within and as my word relationships and associations. I commit myself to harmonizing/self-correcting my vocabulary as the building blocks of Life.


I commit myself to the practical living application of Words as the building block of Life/Creation Here.


I commit myself to see the compass within and as Compassion Here.


I commit myself to exercising the practical living application of the compass within and Compassion.

No comments:

Post a Comment