important shit

Sunday 9 March 2014

Day 603 Fear of Conflict




I noticed that within the word Conflict I have accepted and allowed myself to attach a negative energetic charge to the word conflict.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how having a negative energetic charge associated and attached to the word conflict has impaired and hindered myself expression here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for hindering and impairing myself expression within accepting and allowing a negative energetic charge upon the word Conflict.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for avoiding particular point of self-responsibility as a result of having accepted and allowed myself for having existed within and as fear towards the practical living of and as the word Conflict.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how deliberate my self-expression with others has been suppressed as a result of fearing to generate conflict/friction within expressing myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the extent to which I have avoided taking self-responsibility for the word conflict within myself...and how the word conflict has existed as point/epitome of fear. I see/realize/understand how both positive/negative energy is rooted in and as fear.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the irony of having accepted and allowed myself to define and associate conflict with negative energy, because it is actually completely ridiculously absurd to allow such an acceptance and allowance because I have perpetuated a form of inner turmoil within myself as a result of being influenced by fear.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating fear within myself as a point of Conflict as negative energy...and within this, I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how I have avoided facing that which I fear as that which i have created within myself as my own self-imposed limitation/restraint.

commit myself to releasing myself from conditioned restraints/limitations induced by conflict/friction/energetic fear within myself.

When and as I see myself existing within and as a point of Conflict, I stop and breathe, I see/realize/understand the absurd ridiculousness of taking offense/defense to the point of Conflict in question, I direct myself to investigate the dimensions/origins/roots of and as the Conflict in question, I commit myself to self-directing the Conflict within and as self-trust/self-honesty/self-responsibility/self-integrity/self-dignity/self-worth/self-grace/self-perfection as like a musical conductor/maestro conducting the symphony/orchestra.


I commit myself to see the word conflict as the word conflict without any energetic charges.

I commit myself to stop fearing to create conflict.

I commit myself to stop taking conflict personally.

I commit myself to relishing in the opportunity to self-direct moments of conflict when and as I see I am able and capable of doing so. I see/realize/understand the self-support within taking self-responsibility for directing the conflict that exists internally and externally...and I see/realize/understand that my effectiveness within directing external conflict is in fact a direct reflection of my labored ability to self-direct my inner-conflict to and as practical living solutions as physical sound stability within and as the harmonizing of myself/words within and as the starting point of Equality and Oneness.

No comments:

Post a Comment