important shit

Sunday 2 March 2014

Day 599 Certainty




So,

Sometimes I have found myself speaking from a point of uncertainty within myself. Like I am speaking to others from a starting point of treading lightly, like being overtly careful, due to having a fear of judgment inrelationship/association to the people I am speaking to. This can also be regarded as desiring a favorable response, wanting to be liked, wanting things to go your way, fearing conflict/disagreement/confrontation, lack of certainty within and as self-trust to speak from the heart as what is best for all. It's like a point of being in the middle of processing how to move about...a hesitance if you will...speaking without an all the way commitment to the speaking as a point of self-expression...kind of reactionary in nature due to being invested within the desire for positive reactions and being dreadful of negative reactions.

So,

Obviously this uncertainty within communication is absurdly ridiculous and is a complete hindrance on my ability to self-express myself free from fear.


So, 

Even just the tiniest little bit of judgement/fear/desire/doubt within our communication fucks with our ability to be certain about our self-direction within and as our self-expression from moment to moment.


So, 

I am looking at and investigating the word "Certainty".


So,


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for neglecting to realize and understand the practicality within aligning myself one and equal with "Certainty".

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for neglecting Certainty within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for trying to establish Certainty within myself without understanding and realizing the dimensional dynamics of uncertainty I have created within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the practicality of structuring my writing process around and within the process of specific word assistance and support, so that I am capable and able to take the specific words and immediately implant them into my daily living as seeds of assistance and support that will enhance and expand my ability to self-express myself here as what is best for all Life.


To be Continued

No comments:

Post a Comment