important shit

Friday 28 March 2014

Day 614 Creation




I'm looking at how it is that I create. I am seeing that how I in fact create is within the who I am as I create. Because I see the self-reflecting question within the 'how' as the 'who' I am as the starting point of creation here

What is interesting here is that I am noticing that I expect things to be created for me...like I have become reliant upon my mind of automatic creations...where I have a particular energetic experience and I just kind of roll with it. I see/realize and understand that I am in fact living out a pre-existing creation of my acceptances and allowances within my mind. I see/realize and understand my ability to create new moment of self-direction is in fact dependent upon me stopping the acceptance and allowances of my past mind creations as automatic energetic triggers within my mind....because what has become so apparent to me is how I have hardwired my mind to be in a seemingly somewhat constant perpetual state of reaction with momentary pauses here and there when I in fact give myself a chance to breathe for real as a point of self-direction in kind of like hey...let me take a breath and pauses for a moment...slow down...stop just impulsing within information bits that I have formed particular energetic connections/relationships to.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having resistance at times to taking self-responsibility for my already existing creation here within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for neglecting to question the how and who within and as what I have created for myself here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to stand within and as the starting point of practical living self-responsibility as the point of creation that is always best for all Life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for neglecting to question what is best for all life within every moment of participation/creation here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for half hazardously accepting and allowing creations to exist that are in fact a disservice to my well being.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for justifying the support for creations that are in fact a disservice to my well being.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting to stand one and equal within and as Creation here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing to orchestrate and correlate my Creation.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting to self-examine on a daily basis what it is I in fact created within myself here today.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for abdicating self-responsibility as a creator.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for hoping and waiting for someone else to authorize my abilities as a creator here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for seeking validation outside of myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing to exist as a Creator.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the irony within fearing to stand as practical living physical Creator here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting to self-correct apparent design flaws within Creation here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for separating myself from and as the starting point of Creation here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting to live the words Creator and Creation as practical living words of support and assistance as who and how I am existing here. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for negating self-direction and self-responsibility within and as the self-realization of myself here as a Creator and Creation Here.


To Be Continued

No comments:

Post a Comment