important shit

Tuesday 25 March 2014

Day 613 Self-Forgiving a New Beginning

Continuing from my previous post Day 612 Beginning a New Day




I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting to make sure when and as I go to sleep at night, I take the time to assess my day within and as how I participated, specifically investigating any trigger points as emotions/thoughts/feelings that came up that were not directed in the moment.

I commit myself to assessing my day before going to sleep as a point of self-responsibility in insuring my future well being...I see/realize/understand this to be a point in making sure I start my new day with a clean fresh start.

I commit myself to preparing my new new today with a clean fresh start.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for carrying around dead weight as like the baggage of my previous days thoughts/feelings/emotions as like unresolved points of energetic conflict that exist within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the amount of time I have wasted within mind as a result of indulging within whatever comes up within my mind as like just kind of going into the vortex of my mind without and specific practical self-directive application to facilitate self-corrective applications.

I commit myself to specifically applying self-forgiveness and self-corrective applications when and as I go into the depths of my mind to investigate my memories.

I commit myself to taking self-responsibility for my memories.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for wallowing within my memories.

When and as I see myself wallowing within my memories as like a point of self-indulgence and neglect and resistance to really taking self-responsibility in moving myself within and as the point of self-forgiveness, I stop and breathe, I say, "I am here"...I forgive myself in relationship to the point in question in which I see/realize/understand that I separated myself from. I commit myself to prevention as the best cure...and within this I see/realize/understand the practical living self-responsibility in re-scripting scenarios for when and as I am faced with a specific point...I have a structured platform of support outlined to assist and support me in stopping participation within and as a point of self-sabotage/self-suppression.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for carrying dead weight around within and as the justification that it is necessary to hold onto thoughts/feelings/emotions about the past as specific memories that playout within my mind over and over again. I see/realize and understand the practical living assistance and support in self-forgiving myself the thoughts/feelings/emotions that replay within my mind. I see/realize and understand how the thought/feeling and emotions that replay within my mind are reflecting to me the point of self-responsibility I require to enact for myself...as I see/realize/understand that thoughts/feelings/emotions that replay within my mind reveal to me where I have in fact abdicated my practical living self-responsibility. I commit myself to practical living self-responsibility.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for logically reasoning and justifying that I have a few minutes to spare/burn/kill and therefore I can indulge within my mind as like a form of entertainment as like a daydreaming/tripping in my mind.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not regarding the physical body consequences for drifting off within my mind as like a form of entertainment and distraction from and as practical living physical self-responsibilities.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to plan out my escape from practical living physical self-responsibilities within justifying that I have a few minutes to spare/burn/kill within indulging within the depths of my mind as a like form entertainment and distraction from and as my immediate participation within physical reality.

When and as I see myself deciding to drift off within my mind, I stop and breathe, I say, "I am here" I direct myself in facing the point of avoidance by looking at and seeing what I was in fact attempting to avoid, I take self-responsibility for my acceptances and allowances, I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for separating myself from myself, I self-correct my manifested separation by re-structuring my behaviour programming from within and as the starting point of prevention is the best cure. I commit myself to and as self-perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment