important shit

Thursday 20 March 2014

Day 609 Emotional Attachment to Money Self-corrections



When and as I see myself having an emotional attachment towards money, I stop and breathe and say, 'I am here', I see/realize/understand the impracticality and detrimental reliance upon having a an emotional attachment towards money. I commit myself to stop accepting and allowing myself to have an emotional attachment to money. I commit myself to having a physical relationship with money within and as the self-realization that money exists as a primary point of assistance and support for my well being here.


When and as I see myself existing within a polarized relationship with money where I am being competitive from and as the perspective of existing in a win/loss relationship with money, I stop and breathe and say 'I am here'. I see/realize/understand the absurd ridiculousness of having a polarized relationship within and as my relationship to money. I commit myself to equalizing my relationship with money to existing within and as a win/win relationship. I commit myself to utilize my relationship with money as a point of assistance and support.



When and as I see myself desiring to have more money and fearing to lose all my money, I stop and breathe and say 'I am here'. I see/realize/understand the absurd ridiculousness of of existing within and as energetic highs and lows within relationship to money. I see/realize/understand that it is in no way supportive for myself to exist within an energetic relationship towards money. I see/realize/understand how it is equally ridiculously absurd to exist in a positiveenergetically charged relationship towards money, as it is to exist within a negative energetically charged relationship towards money. I commit myself to stop allowing even a brief moment of energetic friction to exist within and as my relationship to money here. I direct myself to stop suppressing my potential within and as the practical living of and as the word money.



when and as I see myself thinking to make decisions from and as a starting point of fearing to lose all my money, and or desiring to make more money, I stop and breathe, I say, "I am here". I see/realize/understand the impracticality and the absurd ridiculousness of making decisions from the starting point of fear of losing all my money and or the the desire to make lots of money. I commit myself to making practical decisions that are in the best interest of supporting myself as All as One as Equal here. I commit myself to making decisions from within and as a point of personal self-responsibility. I commit myself to stop fearing money. I commit myself to stop desiring money. I commit myself to taking on more responsibility with money, I see/realize/understand the correlation with money and self-responsibility. I commit myself to to self-movement within and as the point of self-responsibility here.


When and as I see myself defining my physical comfort in relationship to how much money is in my bank account, I stop and breathe and I say, "I am here". I see/realize/understand how ridiculously absurd and irrational it is to go through experiences of emotional highs and lows within having more or less money than I previously did. I commit myself to stop stressing my physical body about money. I commit myself to stabilizing my physical body relationship with money. I commit myself to self-correcting a point within a moment where I see my relationship to money is out of alignment as Oneness and Equality. I see/realize/understand the danger/abuse within charging up words with emotion and feeling as I see/realize/understand how this is in fact causes stress/strain/tension upon my physical body. I commit myself to stop straining/stressing and putting added tension on my physical body as a result of accepting and allowing words to exist within myself from within and as a starting point of disharmony. I see/realize/understand how and why words can exist within and as a point of disharmony. I see/realize/understand how and why words can exist within and as Life Harmony Here. I see/realize/understand how and why it is a point of self-responsibility within and as how I Live/Express/Accept Words to exist within myself. I commit myself to living/expressing Life Harmony.



When and as I see myself limiting my practical living creative expression within garnering an emotional attachment to money, I stop and breathe, I say, "I am Here". I see realize/understand that my ability to direct my practical living from within and as a point of what is best for all Life is self-sabotaged within accepting and allowing myself to garner an emotional attachment to money. I direct myself to let go of an emotional attachment to money. I commit myself to stop garnering an emotional attachment to money. I commit myself to sharing/exposing the absurd ridiculousness of garnering an emotional attachment to money.

To Be Continued

No comments:

Post a Comment