important shit

Wednesday 19 March 2014

Day 608 Self-Movement




I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for restricting/resisting myself-movement here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understand my ability to move myself here is somewhat reflective in and as my relationship to words as like how I accept and allow words to exist within me. I see/realize/understand myself movement here in and as moments of self-expression as being a self-reflection and presentation of how I accept and allow myself to live words. What I find interesting about the living of words is the fact that the words are alive within myself as like all the words are all ready in place and basically from moment to moment I am able to direct the flow of my words as like a musical conductor directing the orchestra.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for neglecting to be self-disciplined and self-diligent within my daily investigation of and as the nature of word relationships within myself. I forgive myself for not realizing and understanding how my words are like musical notes and instruments that are specific in physical structure/being/sound...which is much like musical instruments in for example an orchestra...and the correlation I am connecting here is that if an instrument is not tuned properly it will be out of sync as like existing within and as suppressed ability to perform and function at its full potential. So, I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the profound impact words have on my ability to perform and function within and as my self-movement/self-expression here. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for suppressing my Life potential within and as the living words. I see/realize/understand I am best able to express myself when and as I immediately self-correct a missed tuned word...as like a word that i need exists within and as a particular resonating disharmony.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having not realized and understood my profound ability to tune/program/deprogram myself here within and as a self-reflection of and as my word relationships. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize and understand how my words impact and influence my world. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how my world as how I see is a result of my words as how I have accepted and allowed myself to exist in relationship to words.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for neglecting to gift myself with the orchestration of specific plans on a daily basis as a way to prevent myself from being less than effective. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for giving myself the option/choice to cancel out on my orchestra of specifically detailed plans.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding myself here as the conductor of and as the orchestra/symphony/self-movement within and as the self-realization of myself here as a 'show and tell'.

When and as I see myself resisting to follow through with a plan, I stop and breathe, I say I am here, I look and see the points of practicality, I see/realize and understand the sound support within making and living decisions from and as a starting point of practicality.I commit myself to sound practicality.

When and as I see myself just kind of going through the motions of my emotions within a particular situation...which is the result of how I relate my words to my participation here, I stop and breathe, I say I am here, I self-correct the emotional experience/relationship/attachment, I direct myself to play with what I say...as I see/realize/understand myself to be playing/making music as I communicate myself verbally.

When and as I see myself having a thought/judgement/justification that just seemingly randomly pops up within my mind, I stop and breathe, I say I am here, I commit myself to purifying the nature of and as my words. I commit myself to investigating the extent of the nature of and as my words.

I commit myself to understanding practical living words as a point of and as self movement.

No comments:

Post a Comment