important shit

Sunday 27 May 2012

Day 32, Directing The Flow


Day 32, Directing the Flow
Ok, so today is my day off from tree planting and there are many tasks for me to accomplish in a limited amount of time. My day off is my one chance in the week to have a little bit of internet time. I used the internet to post my daily writings in my journey to life series and to submit my DIP assignments. Also I had to pay a cell phone bill. My access to the internet cam this morning and I had to be persistent in order to accomplish all these tasks.  The people that I was in the motel room with were anxious to leave the room and get going and I had to keep focused on the tasks at hand.  I experienced slight anxiety/stress within myself about finishing my computer tasks before I was out of time. It’s like I felt a little bit of peer pressure to hurry up or just stop what I am doing because my peers are bored and want to check out of the motel earlier than the allotted/scheduled check out time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to compromise self direction as a result of peer pressure as external influence.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to worry about my peers and their self satisfaction

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hesitate about directing every moment of myself as the flow of my go.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for judging myself as selfish for directing myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for defining, ‘selfish’ with a negative charge.

I forgive myself for wishing other beings were more proactive in directing the flow.

I forgive myself for not realising the flow as the mind consciousness systems seamlessly flowing and playing out. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for confusing self direction with the flow.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for getting annoyed at beings that seem to be lacking self direction.  I forgive myself for not realising that getting annoyed at beings for lack of self direction is because 

I am annoyed at myself for lacking self direction in every moment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing self direction to be perceived as a chore/work and I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define chore/work as negative and to be avoided and have resistance towards.

I forgive myself for not realising gratitude and gratefulness for self direction capabilities.

I realise as a creator I am self responsible for directing myself.

I realise self direction starts with presence of breath.

I realise self direction as oneness and equality entails pushing through resistance because of self suppression as separation through and as mind consciousness systems.

I realise I am alone in standing as self direction.

I realise the flow as the mind consciousness systems seamlessly flowing and playing out.  I realise the difference between mind consciousness systems flowing within me and self direction within me as stopping mind consciousness systems.

When and as I see myself resisting to direct myself/life, I stop, I breathe and I realise I am the starting point of self direction as oneness and equality.

No comments:

Post a Comment