important shit

Tuesday 15 May 2012

Day 24, Damned if I do and Damned if I Don't


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating scenarios of self judgment where movement/direction is suppressed because of the belief, “Damned if I do and damned if I don’t.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing to be damned.  I forgive myself for not realising that I’m already damned and therefore it’s myself responsibility to face my accepted and allowed damnation so that I can free myself from eternal damnation

I forgive myself for not realising that multiple opportunities exist within a ‘damned if i do, damned if I don’t scenario”- where the opportunity exists to face the point of resistance for the do or the don’t.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing myself as the consequence to be faced and moved through as the ‘damned if I do, damned if i don’t scenario.’

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing layers of self dishonesty within myself as I realise a damned if I do/don’t scenario cannot exist without multiple judgements.

I forgive myself for not realising that holding on to multiple judgements is like a double edged sword or more that causes self abuse/harm.

I forgive myself for not realising how dangerous/harmful/abusive it is to participate in and accept and allow multiple judgements to exist.

I forgive myself for not realising how accepting and allowing multiple judgements creates a polarity friction as conflict competition comparison within myself that is a constant time loop until the time loop is faced and no longer accepted.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for neglecting the best interests of my physical well being in pursuit of money.

I forgive myself for not realising how I accepted and allowed myself for separating money from my body by believing that if I sacrifice my body for money I will be able to heal  my body later with money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing money to exist as the reward for self sacrifice as the pursuit of happiness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for believing self sacrifice to be honourable and noble.  I forgive myself for not realising that life cannot be sacrificed because of universal law of equality and oneness, which means that each one life is shared here equally as all beings are here sharing the gift of life within/as this one life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising the uncertainty in direction as self trust I cause within myself by accepting and allowing multiple judgements to exist within myself. I forgive myself for not living completely the realisation that myself trust is certain as direction as the in and the out breath and the holds between the in and the out breath.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing indecisiveness within myself as wavering self trust which limits consistency and self stability.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing fear to face other beings as myself in every moment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be embarrassed to face others as myself in every moment out of fear of self-judgement.

I forgive myself for not realising that embarrassment as a result of fear of self judgement is ridiculously absurd because embarrassment is a mind fuck that creates fuckedness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing the word competition to exist within myself as either positive, negative or neutral charge which results in a win/lose or a lose/win or a tie as a no win/no lose scenario.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing gains and wins to be at the expense of another’s loss/misfortune.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing money to exist as competition within myself as positive/negative/neutral energies as polarity charged friction fuckedness.

I forgive myself for not realising the polarity charged friction of neutrality as neutral energies result from opposing forces trying to win but stuck in conflict butting heads.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing to make the wrong choice/pick the wrong opportunity.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising that right or wrong opportunities only exist out of self judgement through holding onto multiple judgements and creating points of comparison as accepted and allowed degrees of separation.

I forgive myself for not realising the fuckedness of judging multiple judgments as a result of accepting and allowing fear to influence decision making.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing fear of loss to influence decision making. I realise fear hinders the ability to make the best decisions in every moment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a love/hate relationship to exist with regards to tree planting.  I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to build tree planting up with positive charged energies and to diminish it with negative charged energies. I forgive myself for not realising the energy fluctuation I’ve been  allowing myself to exist as as by believing tree planting to exist as separate from me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing the life goal of get rich or die trying.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting the life goal of get rich of die trying.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for believing that I am a rebel by not caring about getting rich and just making enough money to get by and work as little as possible.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for judging the saying, ‘get rich or die trying’ as negatively charged.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that life is a war based on  the premise of survival of the fittest.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to perceive that life exists and can only exist within conflict.

I forgive myself for not realising that the animal kingdom kind of mimics human being interactions as the survival of the fittest and that if human beings as the dominant species assisted and supported each other all ways and the rest of the animal kingdom, other animals would learn to assist and support each other in all ways.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist within/as the gift of life as competition between being cool/winning and being a loser/losing.

I forgive myself for not realising that trying to be cool/win only results from being a loser/losing.

I  realise that absolute coolness/winning is embracing the gift of life as eternal joy and sharing the realisation till each being get that they got it...god it.

I realise the process of winning as the win not being finalized until the game of conflict/competition/polarity friction energies stops as the self realisation, “till here no further”

I realise self responsibility of being cool as self agreement as life supporting life in all ways which is best for life.

I realise that being cool as life/self agreement is oneness and equality and is always present here.

I realise that judging/comparing life presence is ridiculously absurd.

I realise that without judgement self expression flows like awesomeness...yet I realise I require pushing through judgements and fears as manifested consequences in order to flow as self expression as eternal joy in and as every here moment. Self trust as hereness with breath is my guide and resistance is my road map.

I am commited to hereness of breath as my self-trust and guide to living self honesty and I am committed to using resistance as my road map on my journey to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment