important shit

Thursday 3 May 2012

Day 15, Abusive Relationships

 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing abusive relationships to exist within myself.

I forgive myself for not realising that participating within the mind as energy as energy connected to thoughts/feelings/emotions is abusive.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating a value system within my mind to categorize relationships based on feelings and emotions and that the strongest relationships are the one's I have the generated the strongest feelings/emotions towards.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising that by creating a spectrum of relationship values based upon feelings/emotions, that I am separating myself from myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising all relationships within my mind are abusive because relationships through the mind are based in separation from myself.

I forgive myself for not realising that my thoughts reflect the relationships within myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be in and as separation from and that I can use my mind as a tool of support to forgive myself for accepting and allowing points of separation within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising that I separated myself from life by believing myself to be in relationship with life and that I fed this belief of spearation by participation within my mind as thoughts/feelings/emotions compounding separation and abuse.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to accept thoughts/feelings/emotions as no big deal.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for placing blame on people I am in relationship with. I forgive myself for not realising that me placing blame on others is a point of self sabotage manipulation as an attempt to deflect self-responsibility in an attempt to alleviate the suffering within myself as the realisation that I am responsible for the fuckedness that exists here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for participating within thoughts as comparison to other people and think of reasons why they may not realise themself as life. I forgive myself for not realising that what I think about others I am actually accepting and allowing about myself because each being is a mirror relfection of me and therefore each and every being is a self relfection and therefore process of accumulation as oneness and equality is not about some people winning by realising themself and others losing by failing to realise themself as all as one as equal.

I forgive myself for not realising the nature of the existential process I am participating in. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating and participating in an existential polarity competion with regards to process by judging worthiness and accepting that there are winners and losers.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising that creating polarity conflict as competition breeds abuse from the perspective of those that have and those that do not have...like surviving or not surviving.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for supressing compassion within myself and looking to create conflict as a way of self asserting my righteousness here as doing well in process and making progress within self-realisations.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for suppressing self intimacy within myself by fearing to push the point of resistance within every moment.  I forgive myself for not realising that choosing when to push through resistance or to remain within resistance is a point of self sabotage because choosing to be brutally self honest or not is a point of fuckedness that has consequences that are not suggested and therefore I don't really have a choice if I am to push through resistance or not...because if I have resistance I am required to push through the resistance because pushing through resistance is my road map as the way to birth myself as life from the physical here.

I forgive myself for not realising how abusive I've been . I forgive myself for not realising the abusive nature i've accepted and allowed by keeping quiet when I have the oppurtunity to speak out against abusive behaviours to make a visible stand that I do not support the abusive behaviour that is taking place.  I forgive myself for having justified abusive behaviours and words as being in the presence of other beings talking shit and just remaining in the presence of shit talking without saying anything.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for smiling along as to indicate I am in agreement with being who are shit tallking abuse.

I forgive myself for not realising that smiling along with beings being abusive reflects my acceptance and allowance as abusiveness.  I forgive myself for not realising that fearing conflict is a point of fearing myself as conflict.

I forgive myself for not realising that I don't have to look for conflict or try to create conflict because conflict already exists within me as abusive relationships and therefore it is my self-responsibility to stop/erradicate all forms of abusive relationships that exist within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising that resistance to instigating a situation because of the fear of potential conflict manifesting is a bullshit justification to remain as a passive by stander.

I forgive myself for not realising that I cannot exist within a situation of conflict if I do not accept conflict within myself.  I forgive myself for not realising that as I refuse to accept and allow conflict within myself others will challenge my point of change to test me to make sure that I am effectively releasing the conflict from within myself.  I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing being tested and challenged on the points I have implemented change.  I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for doubting my changes by avoiding tests and challenges presented by other beings.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting the poing that I am an evil being.  I forgive myself for refusing to acknowledge my evilness. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for wanting to believe that I am just a good being that is not like the other beings who are evil. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for separating beings between those who are good and those who are bad. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for separating all beings here within and as oneness and equality as a result of accepting and allowing separation through and as polarity placements.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for trying to hide my nastyness and evilness by putting on a fake face to present myself as a mr. nice guy.  I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for desiring to be like by others fakers who are putting on a fake face as mr nice guys and mrs nice girls.  I forgive myself for not realising the self sabotage in trying to be a mr nice guy or a mrs nice girl.  I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myslef for using the mr nice guy construct as a defense mechanism because of the fear of being exposed for what I have accepted and allowed within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising the root cause of abusive relationships has always been me and the abuse I accept and allow within myself as result of abusing my phsyical body as a result of participating in thoughts/feelings/emotions.

I forgive myself for not realising that thoughts/feelings/emotions cannot be trusted because the don't last and are temporary.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for abusing myself by accepting and allowing emotions within myself as giving in to the energy buzz of depression and sadness and regret and guilt. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for wallowing within emotional dispair,  I forgive myself for not realising the ripple effect of abuse that is caused from a single act of accepting and allowing abuse.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for boosting myself up with self righteousness as big ego greatness as mr positivity as god like within being on an eternal high as a result of believing that I must feed this high buzz energy because I fear being low and depressed.

I forgive msyelf for not realising the abuse and fear within myself that has caused me to focus and charge up positive energies in an attempt to protect myself from experiencing low energies.  I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for believing that reality is all about mind energies and that my body isnt real and having a physical body is limiting.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for coping with feelings and emotions as my mind programming as acceptances and allowances. I forgive myself for not realising that in any moment I have the ability to release a whole point of limitation from within myself by pushing the point of resistance with brutal self honesty and that it is actual releief/release of pressure to push through resistance as the eye of the needle and face points head on and get the root origin cause of the issue right away without delay as there are many issues/points that must be dealt with.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for suppressing the fact that self application with self forgiveness and self corrective statements and self trust and brutal self honesty are the keys to practical living effective change that is best for all life.  I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting  self expression as absolute pure awesomeness in and as every moment.  I forgive myself for not realising that I the gift of life is absolute pure awesomeness in every moment.  I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for believing that some beings will not be  interested in self investigation like I am and that it is best that i just avoid talking to beings I dont think will be interested in self investigation to birth themself as life from and as the phsycial. I forgive myself for not realising that there are point within myself where I have separated myself from myself as process as birthing myself as life from and as the physical and I forgive myself for not realising that the fact that I was thinking and believing my thoughts that some beings wiil simply not be interested in birthing themself as life exposes the point within myself that I was accepted and allowing abusive relationships and disregard for life support by justifying separation by saying there are some beings that are less than capable.  I forgive myself for not realising that I was accepting parts of myself to doubt my capabilities of birthing life from the physical in always.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be a separate self from all the other selfs. I forgive myself for not realising that I can only believe myself to be separate through the mind and that the mind is exposing to me what Ive accepted and allowed myself to believe I am separate from which is in fact an illusionary deception which creates an inability to actually see with real eyes. 

I realise everything I see is me.  I realise my mind is a tool of support to reveal to me my accepted and allowed evilness/separation.

I realise I was accepting parts of myself to doubt my capabilities of birthing life from the physical in always.

I realise I was accepting and allowing abusive relationships to exist by thinking and believing my thoughts.

I realise that my mind exposes programmed releationships as accepted and allowed abuse.  I realise that I have created relationship connections through the mind which acts as points of separation that require to be self forgivenen so that I can effectively release all points of separation within myself that I created through the particpation within my mind.  I realise my particpations within my mind have influenced my ability to see with my eyes.

I realise that I will face conflict as a point of support and assistance from other beings to make sure that I have effectively transcened a point of self suppression/limitation and that I am in fact living the change and that I remain constant and stable within the point of self transformation to oneness and equality.  I realise that self support comes always all ways.  I realise that self trust and self honesty are the keys to living self fulfillment in every moment. 

I realise that the gift of life is absolute pure awesomeness.  I realise I have the oppurtunity to express myself in playing as and with the gift of life as absolute pure awesomeness.  I realise that I am not separate from the gift of life as absoulte pure awesomness.  I realise I am the gift of life as absolute pure awesomeness. I realise the key to expressing myself here as the gift of life as absolute pure awesomeness is presence.

I realise abusive relationships result from mind particpations as thoughts/feelings/emotions.

I realise separation is bullshit deception.

I realise the idea of separate selves can only exist through the mind.

I realise in any moment I have the ability to release a whole point of limitation from within myself by pushing the point of resistance with brutal self honesty and that it is actual releief/release of pressure to push through resistance as the eye of the needle and face points head on and get the root origin cause of the issue right away without delay as there are many issues/points that must be dealt with.

I realise the nature of my mind is evil. I realise I created my nature.

I realise abuse and fear within myself has caused me to focus and charge up positive energies in an attempt to protect myself from experiencing low energies.  I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for believing that reality is all about mind energies and that my body isnt real and having a physical body is limiting.

I realise putting on a fake face by focusing on positivity is an attempt to suppress the dissapointment and dissatisfaction within as abuse, fear, trauma and self sabotage.

I realise that a single act of abuse cause a ripple effect.

I realise the point of self sabotage and self compromise in trying or focusing on being a mr nice guy or mrs nice girl.  I realise the mr nice guy construct is linked to fear of self expression.

I realise I separated myself from life by believing myself to be in relationship with life and that I fed this belief of spearation by participation within my mind as thoughts/feelings/emotions compounding separation and abuse.

I realise I am in the process of becoming absolute eternal life as all as one as equal as the amalgamtion as the physical substance that is here always.

I realise my thoughts reflect the relationships within myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be in and as separation from and that I can use my mind as a tool of support to forgive myself for accepting and allowing points of separation within myself.

I realise all relationships within my mind are abusive because relationships through the mind are based in separation from myself.

I realise that by creating a spectrum of relationship values based upon feelings/emotions, that I am separating myself from myself.

I realise that participating within the mind as energy connected to thoughts/feelings/emotions is abusive.


I commit myself to ending all abusive relationships within me as my mind.

I commit myself to stopping all form of self abuse.

I commit myself to assisting and supporting others as myself to eradicate abusive relationships.

I commit myself to exposing and sharing perspective about abusive relationships that I have investigated to facilitate the change from abusve relationships to practical living that is best as absolute pure awesomeness.

I commit myself to using my mind as a tool of support guide to assist and and support me in eradicating all relationship connections as abuse/separation so that I can move into absolute agreement as life birthed from and as the physical.

I commit myself to brithing myself as life from and as physical substance.

I commit myself to living self-responsibility as a detective of life as absolute pure awesomeness in all ways here. 


1 comment:

  1. This was very deep. Thanks for sharing. If you have an opportunity please check out my views on this issue. Again...very deep and something that no one should have to deal with.

    http://tehaskett.blogspot.com/2012/06/how-to-deal-with-special-people.html

    http://tehaskett.blogspot.com/2012/06/abusive-relationships-why-they-stay.html

    ReplyDelete